• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. ...you attacked the shell, didn't you?

User Info: BTB

BTB
6 years ago#41
Agreed.

I'll send you a new ROM tomorrow if I can stop playing Romancing SaGa for two minutes to make the edits.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
6 years ago#42
When you fix up that ROM, you need to correct the animation for !Joker Doom. You have index 1 set at 018F, but it needs to be 0185.

That wasn't the only problem with it. I needed to change some pointers on my end, but it seems to be working fine once I modified those pointers and corrected the animation.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

BTB
6 years ago#43
Huh. Not sure how I fat-fingered that one.

Though at this point, I'm honestly surprised that my brains haven't just up and fallen out.

Averlus
6 years ago#44
I don't know about you, but I can feel mine oozing out bit by bit on occasion.

User Info: GanonsSpirit

GanonsSpirit
6 years ago#45
Where's Ragnarock? I assume one of the towers, because those are the only places I haven't gone through yet.
http://i.imgur.com/JZae8.png Thanks, Milleykins!
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BTB
6 years ago#46
You haven't missed it, and I doubt very much that you will.

BTB
6 years ago#47
New ROM & Readme sent

Averlus
6 years ago#48
http://www.synchysi.com/ff6p/BNW_v1.1.4-h.ips
http://www.synchysi.com/ff6p/BNW_v1.1.4-n.ips

Changes:
Corrected an issue with full heals (like Meerkat and Starlet) that weren't restoring the proper amounts of HP. These should now restore 9999 HP to everyone.
Fixed the glitchfest that was Joker Doom's animation.

It seems like the True Knight effect gets resolved before weapon attributes are taken into account, so the fix to prevent characters from covering near fatal allies the player is trying to heal with a brush isn't going to work unless I can figure out another way to implement it.

User Info: TealJackit

TealJackit
6 years ago#49
I'm sorry I've been trying my best to keep up with the topics but I couldn't find out what the difference is between the H patch and the N patch. is one hard mode and one normal? I couldnt find an answer in the readme either

User Info: RingoBell

RingoBell
6 years ago#50
Headered and Non-headered. Whatever type of ROM you have, match that or the result will likely be unplayable.
Ya know, one of these days I'm gonna think of something to put here...
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. ...you attacked the shell, didn't you?
  • Topic Archived