• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. ...you attacked the shell, didn't you?

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
6 years ago#31
I thought we went over that before, when I found that Meerkat wasn't healing everyone to full. Fractional effects work off of current HP, not max; that's why Quarter and Demi can't kill you, and why fractional heals won't top you off if you're under half health.

It's likely that it uses (current HP - 1), so if you're at zero HP, it just rolls around to max.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

User Info: BTB

BTB
6 years ago#32
Oh, derp. I'm guessing that items use a different formula, then?

I guess the easiest thing for me to do would just use the bit you reprogrammed for Joker Doom. That should work, I assume?
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

Averlus
6 years ago#33
Well, that's incorrect. There's a specific check to see if the ability only hits the dead. If it does, it uses max HP for fractional abilities. Otherwise, it uses current HP.

Averlus
6 years ago#34
BTB posted...
Oh, derp. I'm guessing that items use a different formula, then?

Probably.

I guess the easiest thing for me to do would just use the bit you reprogrammed for Joker Doom. That should work, I assume?

Sure, I don't see why that wouldn't work.

BTB
6 years ago#35
Well, it'll either work or we're going to have some absolutely hilarious bug reports from people trying to use Starlet.

I guess I'll make the changes tomorrow and send you a new ROM. Was there anything else besides the brush targeting we needed to address?

Averlus
6 years ago#36
The brush targeting was fixed in 1.1.3.

I'll test Starlet before I put out a new patch. I'm also looking into fixing Joker Doom's fudged up animation.

I really don't know what to do about Phoenix's, though.

BTB
6 years ago#37
Er... I meant the brush blocking from the Knight Cape/Hero Ring.

Averlus
6 years ago#38
I haven't tested it, but I put in a potential fix for that a few days ago.

BTB
6 years ago#39
I guess the only other thing is what we were talking about with Control. I could get rid of it it, or we could just leave it in for the time being.

Averlus
6 years ago#40
Just leave it in for now. I don't think there's any real rush to get rid of it while we have nothing to replace it.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. ...you attacked the shell, didn't you?
  • Topic Archived