• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. ...you attacked the shell, didn't you?

User Info: BTB

BTB
6 years ago#11
Blighboy posted...
Not sure if this is a problem as such, but when I had Relm attack herself with the brush in order to heal herself, Celes, who was wearing a knight's cape or hero ring or something, leaped in front of her to "protect" her from the attack.

Hmm...

I wonder if there's something we can do about that.

Let me have a look through the formula and see how the cover function is called, and maybe I'll get an idea about how to handle it.
"Good luck and good gaming." -Klaravoyia

BTB
6 years ago#12
...I was really hoping that Terri Senshi's FAQ would have more information in it.

The only thing that I can think of is to maybe interrupt the True Knight function to check for a brush.

User Info: enigmatiq

enigmatiq
6 years ago#13
BTB posted...
...I was really hoping that Terri Senshi's FAQ would have more information in it.

The only thing that I can think of is to maybe interrupt the True Knight function to check for a brush.

What about monsters' attack visual? In vanilla FF6, the following monsters use a brush graphic: Trilium, Nautiloid, Over Grunk, Cephaler, Bloompire, Uroburos, Trixter, Ultros (all 4 fights), Tentacle (all 4), Goddess, Chadarnook (esper form).

BTB
6 years ago#14
enigmatiq posted...
BTB posted...

What about monsters' attack visual? In vanilla FF6, the following monsters use a brush graphic: Trilium, Nautiloid, Over Grunk, Cephaler, Bloompire, Uroburos, Trixter, Ultros (all 4 fights), Tentacle (all 4), Goddess, Chadarnook (esper form).

It wouldn't recognize the brush by attack visual. Most likely, it would recognize it by item slot.

User Info: Averlus

Averlus
6 years ago#15
Many abilities set a flag that ignores True Knight. I can probably just tack that on to the Heal Rod effect.
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.

BTB
6 years ago#16
Now that I think on it, does the Heal Rod effect also ignore defense?

Averlus
6 years ago#17
It does. I"m thinking we should also prevent it from critting.

BTB
6 years ago#18
It can crit?

Yeah, probably best to nip that in the bud.

BTB
6 years ago#19
Got a bug report from a dude who said the screen looked h@><0red when he spun Joker Doom on 1.1.3

Averlus
6 years ago#20
Yeah, someone reported that a while back, I just never got around to looking into it.

I will at some point.
  1. Boards
  2. TuxPuck
  3. ...you attacked the shell, didn't you?
  • Topic Archived