You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. The Create a Class wishes came true - with Slash'EM Extended, the kitchen sink!

User Info: cute_fan

cute_fan
1 month ago#191
Nice work ^.^
cuteness ^.^

User Info: AmyBSOD

AmyBSOD
1 month ago#192
My Let's Play finally continues: https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/lets-play-slashem-extended-a-nethack-fork.723346/page-47#post-22299440 :)

cute_fan
1 month ago#193
Thank you ^.^
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
4 weeks ago#194
*visits and saves* ^.^
cuteness ^.^

AmyBSOD
3 weeks ago#195
Planned ETA for bigslex 2.45 is tomorrow morning! Hopefully I can motivate myself to code a bunch of stuff today before the new version goes live :) This is not an official release though, but more like a "I want to play an up-to-date version" desperation move. Regular SLEX will be updated on the servers some other time. What I do want to do though is to upload the updated binaries once they're ready.

cute_fan
2 weeks ago#196
Good luck ^.^
cuteness ^.^

AmyBSOD
7 hours ago#197
Still coding lots of stuff for the next version. Plans include adding a bunch of playable roles ;)
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. The Create a Class wishes came true - with Slash'EM Extended, the kitchen sink!