You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. The Create a Class wishes came true - with Slash'EM Extended, the kitchen sink!

User Info: cute_fan

cute_fan
6 months ago#181
*visits and saves* ^.^
cuteness ^.^

User Info: AmyBSOD

AmyBSOD
5 months ago#182
Still working on the next version, it will now allow players to give an alias name to their character, useful in particular when playing online :)

AmyBSOD
5 months ago#183
The next release is getting closer but there's still stuff to do...

AmyBSOD
5 months ago#184
Version 2.38 is playable on the em.slashem.me server, woohoo! One of my players reported that out of depth monsters are more common now, my guess is that this is due to polymorph traps being more common, but whether that is so remains to be seen...

cute_fan
4 months ago#185
*cheers* \^.^/
cuteness ^.^

AmyBSOD
4 months ago#186
BIGslex can now be played on the em.slashem.me server: it's exactly like SLEX, except that the dungeon levels are huge! https://abload.de/img/bigslexbabyccfzj.png - for best results, it should be played with a terminal size of exactly 125x45.

cute_fan
4 months ago#187
except that the dungeon levels are huge!

*wanders around and gets lost in a huge level* ^.^;
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
3 months ago#188
*visits and saves* ^.^
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
3 months ago#189
*looks around* >.> <.<
cuteness ^.^

AmyBSOD
3 months ago#190
Version 2.42 is playable on em.slashem.me and fixes quite a bunch of bugs that have been discovered lately. Special thanks to Antichthon who found by far the biggest amount of bugs and thereby made it possible for me to remove them! :)
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. The Create a Class wishes came true - with Slash'EM Extended, the kitchen sink!