You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. The Create a Class wishes came true - with Slash'EM Extended, the kitchen sink!

User Info: AmyBSOD

AmyBSOD
1 year ago#141
SLASH'EM Extended 2.1.1 is out now, and can be played on the em.slashem.me server. Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SLASHEM-Extended/SLASHEM-Extended/master/history2.txt

AmyBSOD
1 year ago#142
Paladin playthrough: https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?723346-(Let-s-Play!)-Slash-EM-Extended-a-NetHack-fork&p=21498479#post21498479

Originally suggested 9 years ago by sephka2 in the Create a Class thread. Well, I didn't get very far, but I've had an entertaining run. The linked playthrough also illustrates the curses interface, which can optionally be used in SLASH'EM Extended now.

Oh, one more thing: this up-to-date version is also playable on the hardfought.org server now :)

User Info: cute_fan

cute_fan
1 year ago#143
*cheers* \^.^/
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
1 year ago#144
*visits and saves* ^.^
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
1 year ago#145
*looks around* >.> <.<
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
1 year ago#146
Merry Christmas ^.^
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
1 year ago#147
and happy new year ^.~
cuteness ^.^

AmyBSOD
1 year ago#148
Two days ago, I ascended a phantom cavewoman with wishless, genocideless, polyselfless and polyobjectless conduct in SLASH'EM Extended. :)

Also, merry christmas and happy new year everyone!

cute_fan
1 year ago#149
Congratulations! *cheers* \^.^/
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
1 year ago#150
and good luck with your next character too ^.^
cuteness ^.^
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. The Create a Class wishes came true - with Slash'EM Extended, the kitchen sink!