You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. Nethack Progress Topic mk2

User Info: Lokarin

Lokarin
1 year ago#341
Hey, why are my Grid Bugs little glitchy brown bugs now? They used to be cute little green circles!
"Salt cures Everything!"
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nirakolov/videos

User Info: cute_fan

cute_fan
1 year ago#342
Eek ^.^;;
cuteness ^.^

User Info: AmyBSOD

AmyBSOD
1 year ago#343
I've started a samurai (aka "Best Role") in Nethack Fourk to pass the time. After stepping on two polytraps in the Catacombs Mines End entrance room and losing my mithril-coat, I managed to get the luckstone, and also obtained Snickersnee from sacrificing. My next order of business is to get to Sokoban. I don't have reflection or magic resistance yet, and there's been a lack of monsters that can give poison resistance when eaten, hopefully I can obtain those things soon... Also hoping to find another mithril-coat, since the splint main that I'm wearing again now is heavy - stuff weigh way too much!

AmyBSOD
1 year ago#344
Continued that samurai, finished Sokoban now and got a bag of holding that lessens the "stuff weigh way too much" problem. Still no reflection or MR. I should probably BUC-test and then wear-test my amulets, which also weigh way too much. Did I mention yet that stuff weigh way too much? :P

User Info: Jedi-Knived

Jedi-Knived
1 year ago#345
Let's keep this thread alive.

AmyBSOD
1 year ago#346
That Fourk samurai ascended yesterday, yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :) It was my first Fourk ascension too!

cute_fan
1 year ago#347
Congratulations! *cheers* \^.^/
cuteness ^.^

User Info: --JediKnifed

--JediKnifed
11 months ago#348
AmyBSOD posted...
That Fourk samurai ascended yesterday, yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :) It was my first Fourk ascension too!

Congratulations!

cute_fan
11 months ago#349
*bakes cookies, and shares* (>^.^)>O O<(^.^<)
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
11 months ago#350
*visits and saves* ^.^
cuteness ^.^
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. Nethack Progress Topic mk2