You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. More Funny Nethack Moments

User Info: kawaiifan

kawaiifan
7 years ago#41
*smiles ^.^ and saves*
kawaiifan misses her gfaqs9 ;.;

kawaiifan
7 years ago#42
*visits again* ^.^

kawaiifan
7 years ago#43
*looks around* >.> <.<

kawaiifan
7 years ago#44
Hope everyone had a happy Easter ^.^

User Info: majesticmystic

majesticmystic
7 years ago#45
Apparently, if you revive a bones corpse while the ghost is nearby, the ghost will re-enter the body.
If declaring my opinion is akin to declaring war, then war I shall declare on the so-called veterans.

User Info: majesticmystic

majesticmystic
7 years ago#46
A random dwarf in the mines somehow ended up evading 90% of all my blows, and he didn't even drop a mithril coat. So I examined the armors that he did drop... and I found that he was wearing a +2 cloak, a +1 shield, a pair of +0 shoes, and a +5 hat. No wonder I couldn't hit him.
If declaring my opinion is akin to declaring war, then war I shall declare on the so-called veterans.

User Info: Primus_Ultimas

Primus_Ultimas
7 years ago#47
majesticmystic posted...
Apparently, if you revive a bones corpse while the ghost is nearby, the ghost will re-enter the body.

But is that a good thing or a really really terrible idea?
veritas primus et ultimas propheta
If you want to know, just ask. My listed email is dead

kawaiifan
7 years ago#48
Hi majesticmystic and Primus_Ultimas *waves hello* ^.^/

Nice finds ^.^

User Info: iforgotnmyname

iforgotnmyname
7 years ago#49
But is that a good thing or a really really terrible idea?

I haven't done this myself, but I'd be inclined to think terrible. The resulting player monster would be able to use and equip things, most likely whatever the player died with, which would be a lot more dangerous than fighting a simple ghost.
Yes i am insane. Abnormally insane though. For that reason i can keep my sanity.

kawaiifan
7 years ago#50
That sounds similar to the player-monsters on Astral, but likely with better equipment -- eek ^.^;;
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. More Funny Nethack Moments