You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. More Funny Nethack Moments

User Info: cute_fan

cute_fan
7 months ago#341
Time to level-teleport back to my stash ^.^
cuteness ^.^

User Info: Robot2600

Robot2600
7 months ago#342
The place where my signature makes sense!
&

cute_fan
7 months ago#343
Indeed ^.^;
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
6 months ago#344
*sorts through my stash* ^.^
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
6 months ago#345
let's clear some bad potions and make more holy water? ^.^
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
6 months ago#346
*puts on water walking boots* ^.^
cuteness ^.^

cute_fan
5 months ago#347
* #dips some potions in a pool* ^.^
cuteness ^.^

User Info: --Jedi-Knifed

--Jedi-Knifed
5 months ago#348
JEDlKNlFED posted...
A new joke variant that combines dNetHack and Slash'EM Extended.

AmyBSOD
Today I decided to start a second NetHack variant just for fun, and it's a mix of dnethack and SLASH'EM Extended. It will be about as crazy as it sounds, is not to be taken seriously (unlike SLASH'EM Extended which, crazy as it is, actually tries to be a well-balanced variant that can be won), but is playable on the em.slashem.me server! Beta testers welcome!

Current plans: add a bunch of monsters and maybe some other new stuff.

Stuff already done: allowed all role/race/align/gender combos, made it so that the player can carry more stuff, and made many monsters capable of spawning everywhere.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nethack/comments/83v3ae/announcing_the_joke_variant_dnhslex/

@AmyBSOD
Any news or updates about this variant?

User Info: AmyBSOD

AmyBSOD
5 months ago#349
Yeah here's the changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/AmyBSOD/dnhslex/devel-3.16.1-master/history.txt - I've not done any real stuff in quite a while, but the game is up and running on the em.slashem.me server :) Occasionally I play it and die early because it's still fundamentally dnethack and I suck at dnethack, but I guess that's part of the fun. For example, once I made it to Mines End with a promising character and all of a sudden a gnome plays a frost horn that kills me outright even though I had something like 54 max HP and was at full health. How the hell are you supposed to prevent such things from happening?

cute_fan
5 months ago#350
Thank you for the info ^.^
cuteness ^.^
  1. Boards
  2. NetHack
  3. More Funny Nethack Moments