I haven't cried in years... (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. I haven't cried in years... (Spoilers)

User Info: Coolmik

Coolmik
10 years ago#81
Whoops, looks like you already made one! =) I'll go and post there.
Kana ~Little Sister~
Born and raised on April Fool's Day! 04/01/88

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
10 years ago#82
Well, I figure we'll keep adding to it in instalments, but it's always nice being able to go back and fix any little niggling mistakes or typos. We can't do that here.

I suppose one good thing about GameFAQs is that topics don't vanish anymore - they just get locked when they hit their purge date. But there are two prior (and lengthy) incarnations of the Kana Little Fanfics topic that have been lost for all time. Not that they really needed to be immortalised, of course.

I found that I always missed closing at least one italics tag in my previous posts, and then I had to trawl through them looking for the missing tag. Painful!

Coolmik
10 years ago#83
I just got done transferring my post into the topic at The Anime Place. I really like the system; it's a lot easier to use, and it closes the tags for you so you don't have to worry about anything complaining that some tag wasn't closed.

It's hard looking for a single tag when it's such a large post too...

If you don't mind, I was wondering if I could just fix some things inside the Court Record. They won't be major changes, really. I actually didn't know JPop's age, that's why I just left it blank. Do you want your profile to be in the Court Record too?
Kana ~Little Sister~

Darkling183
10 years ago#84
If you don't mind, I was wondering if I could just fix some things inside the Court Record. They won't be major changes, really. I actually didn't know JPop's age, that's why I just left it blank. Do you want your profile to be in the Court Record too?

Go nuts. I'll probably make a few cosmetic changes to my posts as well.

I guess all of the major characters should have a profile in the court record, so sure, add a Darkling entry if you like.

Coolmik
10 years ago#85
If you'd like, you can make your own profile and I'll edit it in for you. Just list Age, Gender, Notes, etc; just the basic things like that. Be as detailed as you like. We'll eventually get to all the characters. I'm typing up the next part, where Gumshoe comes in.
Kana ~Little Sister~

Darkling183
10 years ago#86
The ongoing saga of Darkling, Ace (?) Attorney, his kawaii assistant Kana, Prosecutor JPop4Life and the noble defendant Coolmik (along with some unexpected cameos) is continuing here:

http://forums.theanimeplace.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=545

User Info: MusashiExtra

MusashiExtra
10 years ago#87
This board hasn't been this active in ages.

Darkling183
10 years ago#88
I know. It's like all it takes is one new dedicated KLS fan to bring the rest of us out of hibernation.

User Info: InfinityX

InfinityX
10 years ago#89
Well, this graphic novel is quite interesting. I mean, the story is really good but the best ending has a sense of tsu tsu ku (to be continued). That you fell like the story should go on and not suddenly stopping where it does.
The other endings while more tragic give the game a sense of finality, but crush our dreams at teh same time. That is why I think people can't let go of this game as many other that are equally good but ties all their loose ends. and that's why so many people keep coming back.

Darkling183
10 years ago#90
Very true. The 'best ending' in the game is the one with the least closure. It leaves people wondering "so what happens next?", whereas the others are all quite final and resolved.
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. I haven't cried in years... (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived