• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. I haven't cried in years... (Spoilers)

User Info: JPop4Life

JPop4Life
10 years ago#71
I agree with JPop's analysis.

Yes!!! Even if me spelling be bad, me has's good ideas with brain of my head.

What the heck is a kanguro?

Do I really have to use it? Alright... here it is:

*Pulls out the J-Pop dictionary*

"It's a person that lives in a place that people forget where summer/winter and spring/fall differ, he drives a dark green car that looks like a blob from what I can tell, and lives in a culdesac (but I believe they call them courts)." TM

Of course that's what I meant. Geez... you need to get one of these and look at it =P

Well, we'd hire a Kana lookalike to wear a school uniform and sit uncomfortably in the middle of the room while we all bring her books and toys.

Lol... I have no response. Two things are just too funny:

'sit uncomfortably'
'while we all bring her books and toys'

=( Still 500 miles away or so.

Yea... I know. You're about as far away as possible while still being in California.

Question... do you have to have a passport coming back from Mexico now? It used to be just ID's but I heard that was changing.

And then the third phase: (And also incredibly tasteless) We fight over who gets to donate a kidney to Kana! No matter if she's only a lookalike. Those are only minor details! Prep her for surgery!

Ano... this oniichan would rather play Trauma Center with his imouto on the Wii instead =)

"Let's begin the operation!"

Ah, I wish I didn't have this midterm tomorrow.

Midterm? I thought spring break ending just last week?

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
10 years ago#72
*Pulls out the J-Pop dictionary*

"It's a person that lives in a place that people forget where summer/winter and spring/fall differ, he drives a dark green car that looks like a blob from what I can tell, and lives in a culdesac (but I believe they call them courts)." TM

Of course that's what I meant. Geez... you need to get one of these and look at it =P

Well, I would, but I have the feeling it'd be like one of those books of dark magic that slowly drive the reader insane the further they get into it. Plus it always... worries me when you pull that dictionary out of nowhere so readily. Where do you keep that thing? And do you wash your hands afterwards?

Ano... this oniichan would rather play Trauma Center with his imouto on the Wii instead =)

"Let's begin the operation!"

"Ano, oniichan... we're doing a kidney transplant? A kidney..." Kana begins to blubber, her lower lip trembling as her eyes fill with tears. "Oniichan... Oniichan no baka!" she sobs, hiding her face in her hands.

Darkling: OBJECTION! The witness Coolmik's testimony is clearly faulty, Your Honour!

Judge: (blinks, looking surprised) It is? I don't see any contradictions.

Darkling: (looking self-satisfied with hands on hips) The witness claims to be doing a midterm when everyone knows that spring break started last week!

*The jury starts murmuring and waggling their heads excitedly.*

*dramatic pause*

Then...

????: OBJECTION!

*The camera whips across to find JPop4Life at the prosecutor's bench.*

JPop: What the heck do you know about spring break, Mr Larkding? You live in... (pauses dramatically, then points finger even more dramatically) AUSTRALIA!!

* Darkling staggers back with a strangled expression on his face. A moment later, he recovers, and runs a hand through his hair with a sheepish grin.*

Darkling: Uh... no further questions, Your Honour.

User Info: Coolmik

Coolmik
10 years ago#73
Trauma Center AND Phoenix Wright colliding into a topic about Kana ~Little Sister~? Somehow everything I love manages to mesh together in this topic! =) I have every single Phoenix Wright game, and Trauma Center game. What a coincidence! ...Right? ... ...Right?!

Good luck on your midterm, Coolmik. =)

Thank you! I managed to do alright on it, I'd like to think.

Yea... I know. You're about as far away as possible while still being in California.

Question... do you have to have a passport coming back from Mexico now? It used to be just ID's but I heard that was changing.

Actually, I just heard about the new changes just recently. I'm pretty sure that it's going to change to make you require a passport, but I can already see several problems coming up from that requirement. A lot of people are going to get stuck in Mexico, I just know it. For now, it's just ID.

I guess I shouldn't have called it a midterm, though that's the name my professor likes to give these kinds of tests. I have 5 of these tests that are huge chunks of the material we're working on. It's a real pain, but it has to get done. Spring break ended for me last week =/ I only got a week for a break. Actually, I think the week I started playing KLS was Spring Break, so if you trace this topic's birthdate, then you can find my Spring Break week.
Kana ~Little Sister~
Born and raised on April Fool's Day! 04/01/88

Coolmik
10 years ago#74
*The camera shifts forward, focusing on the Judge's Bench, who is seen shaking his head*

Judge: I'm sorry, Mr. Darkling, but wanton objections cannot go unpunished.

*To the top right of everyone's view, a green bar explodes, slowly depleting its contents and reducing it to 4/5ths of the original size. The camera shifts over to the Defense's Bench, where Darkling is seen with a troubled look upon his face.*

Darkling: (...I don't think that won me any points with the Judge...)

????: Psst! Hey, Dee!

Darkling: Huh? Who said that? ...K-K..

*The camera nestles behind Darkling's shoulder, allowing the viewers at home an immersing experience. There is a young girl sitting next to Darkling with soft brown hair, sparkling violet eyes, and a smile that could melt the most brutish criminal's heart.*

Darkling: ...Kana?! What are--

Kana: What am I doing here?

Darkling (nodding): I.. It's just all so sudden! Why are you here anyway?

Kana (smiles): I'm here to help you! I'll be right at your side, so there's nothing to be worried about! Now let's see...

*Kana places her small hand bag onto the Defense's Bench, unzips it slowly and beings to take out obscene amounts of items that couldn't possibly have been inside. The Jury starts murmuring about this sudden appearance. The Judge bangs his gavel with three successive hits; the last one nearly crushing the camera as it is swept back to the Judge's Bench.*

Judge: Order! Order! Order! I will have order in this courtroom! Now, if--

JPop: OBJECTION!

*The camera swiftly rotates at break neck speeds over to the Prosecutor's Bench, where JPop has his finger extended in a dramatic fashion. The finger strikes the lens of the camera, sending it to the side, recoiling.*

JPop: Your Honor, this is a DIRECT violation of our court procedures! Any parties that wish to partake in the Defense or Prosecution must deliver their names prior to our court sessions! I reject this addition to Lardking's side.

Darkling: (...Lardking?)

*The camera jostles back over to the Judge, who is gently stroking his beard.*

Judge: I'm sorry... Kana, is it? I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that we cannot let you sit at the Defense's Bench if you cannot provide anything related to the current case at hand. You'll have to sit with the Audience if you--

Kana: Found it!

*Kana gleefully claps her hands, and with an accomplished smile, grabs three gigantic binders from within her tiny bag. She sets them down on the Defense's Bench, as everyone looks at her as if she had just performed a magic trick.*

Kana: Hey Dee, you left these at your office!

*Kana points at the binders labeled "Court Record," "Profiles," and "Look at Life". Darkling quickly looks at each folder as she points, pauses at the last one, quickly stashes it into his attache case, and wipes developing tears from his eyes. Darkling shoots Kana a quick smile, and she responds with a radiant smile of her own. The camera shifts back to the Judge's Bench.*

Judge: Well, it appears as if Kana has her place on the Defense's Bench after all.

*The camera peeks over at JPop, who is silently grumbling to himself.*

JPop: No matter! I'll still win this case even if they throw in the rest of the Magic Performing Circus!

*JPop smirks and strokes his hair.*

JPop: The prosecution would like to call Detective Gumshoe to the stand!

Coolmik
10 years ago#75
Court Record:

1. Coolmik's Class Schedule
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11:00 - 12:00 Music, 12:00 - 1:15 Economics, 4:00 - 6:15 Filipino
Tuesday, Thursday: 12:00 - 1:15 Debate, 3:00 - 4:15 Health

2. Notice about Mid-Terms
"Please note that all mid-terms following Spring Break have been shifted over an additional week due a fire that burned down the Teacher's Lounge, containing all mid-terms for all classes."

3. Wallet
Completely empty, but was found at the scene of the crime. Has blood on it.

Profiles:

1. Coolmik
Age: 20, Gender: Male, A student at State University. Being accused of stabbing Yuta Ito. Seems reluctant to talk.

2. Yuta Ito
Deceased, Gender: Male, Coolmik's classmate during Debate class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Found dead near the burned remains of the Teacher's Lounge with a knife in his back.

3. Kana Todo
Age: 22, Gender: Female, A kind hearted girl with brown hair and bright purple eyes. Always helpful, even though a bit reserved sometimes.

4. JPop4Life
Age: ??, Gender: Male, Never submitted an age verification. A fiery and blatant prosecutor, but always gets the job done.

Darkling183
10 years ago#76
Darkling: HOLD IT!

*All sound in the courtroom suddenly ceases as everyone turns to look at Darkling, who suddenly looks slightly disconcerted at all the attention.

Judge: Is there a problem, Mr Lardking?

Darkling: (Oh good, I was hoping that would start catching on...)

Judge: (clears throat) Mr Lardking? Do you have something to say?

Darkling: Um, no, Your Honour. I've just always really wanted to yell 'hold it!'...

Kana: (nudging Darkling with her elbow) Pssst!

Darkling: What is it, Kana? I haven't finished completely undermining any credibility I may have with the judge yet...

Kana: (points to the second profile in the court record) This...

Darkling: (blinks, his expression clearing as he reads the name of the victim) Your Honour, I move that this case be dismissed and the defendant acquitted of all charges!

JPop: What sort of feeble stalling tactic is this, Mr Larkding?

*Darkling holds up the profile, rhythmically tapping the back of his hand against it.*

Darkling: Your Honour, as we now know, the defendant is accused of the crime of murdering Yuta Ito. However...!

*Darkling pauses dramatically, then throws his arm out, finger extended.*

Darkling: (triumphantly) There is no-one in this courtroom in their right mind who would consider murdering Yuta Ito to be a crime!

*Dead silence reigns in the courtroom for a few moments. The judge clears his throat and looks sternly at Darkling.*

Judge: I consider it a crime, Mr Lardking.

Darkling: (coughs, looking embarrassed) Um, then... let's go on with the witness's testimony, shall we?

Kana: (looking worried) Well, I think you've definitely done everything you can to undermine your credibility with the judge now, Dee.

Darkling: (weakly) Yes, I think you're right...

Darkling183
10 years ago#77
Hey Coolmik - why don't we make this something we can collaborate on? I'm sure JPop would love to get in on the act, too.

Perhaps we should create a separate thread for it? It might be easier to do it somewhere else, too, ie a board that has an edit function. I suggest The Anime Place. I'm a mod there - it's where the WAFFOs were based, too.

http://forums.theanimeplace.com

Coolmik
10 years ago#78
Alrighty, I've gone and registered. I'm sure we'll have fun with it. =)

So what exactly should I do now? Do I make a topic, or do you? Also, do you want to make a new topic with a fresh start?
Kana ~Little Sister~

Darkling183
10 years ago#79
Well, just create a topic in the Fan Fiction section, and we'll discuss it further there. =)

We'll probably need to decide if we want to keep it in script format or go to a more traditional storytelling style. Also the question of who's filling which role - though I like Kana in the Maya/Trucy position. Her bottomless handbag is a very cute gimmick, as well as her calling Darkling 'Dee'.

I guess it depends if you want 'Coolmik' to remain the defendant, or if we want to start from somewhere else. Lots of things to discuss!

Coolmik
10 years ago#80
Alright, I'll go ahead and create the topic there. You said that we could edit posts, right? I'll try my best to create a good post in the beginning, and then we can flesh it out some more as time goes on.

I can go either way with how the story is told. I had some problems with the italics tags here though, and it was a huge pain trying to find out why it wouldn't let me post.
Kana ~Little Sister~
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. I haven't cried in years... (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived