to all idiots who think theres incest (spoil)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. to all idiots who think theres incest (spoil)

User Info: DarkCntry

DarkCntry
10 years ago#11

zidane13412 posted...
i hope your being sarcastic
---
this sig will not be changed untill that abomination of soulja boy is dead and buried. (1/27/08)

I wouldn't be surprised if Dustino wasn't being sarcastic...seeing as how the game perceives it enough times that Kana and Taka are, in fact, related up until about the last 20 or so odd minutes of the main story.

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
10 years ago#12
But this topic does have a spoiler warning, of sorts. That's why I didn't bother marking the spoilers in my previous post.

Although, if you think about it, the topic line itself is a spoiler.

User Info: zidane13412

zidane13412
10 years ago#13
to all idiots who think theres incest (spoil)

notice the word SPOIL
this sig will not be changed untill that abomination of soulja boy is dead and buried. (1/27/08)

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
10 years ago#14
Oh well, I shouldn't of came into the topic... luckily with my bad memory I will have forgotten this by the time I get the game...
Official Giantess lover of Game Faqs
My mind is a prison, it won't let go.

User Info: Aczy

Aczy
10 years ago#15
*SPOILERS*

Even if they were (blood)brother and sister it would not really change the story much at all. Considering the way they were brought up they were as good a brother and sister.
"The world isn't run by the laws written on paper... its run by people"-Tommy Angelo -MAFIA

User Info: SorbetAD

SorbetAD
10 years ago#16
Yeah, but you imply that there is a degree of incestuous behavior in this game, and that some "idiots" are convinced that there is actual incest in the game. Though I doubt anyone would get the game without knowing some of the storyline, it still counts as spoilers.

Long story short, there's spoilers in the topic title, save them for inside the topic.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/Sorbetthemoogle/Anime%20Gif/niceboat.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. to all idiots who think theres incest (spoil)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived