to all idiots who think theres incest (spoil)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. to all idiots who think theres incest (spoil)

User Info: zidane13412

zidane13412
10 years ago#1
there isnt
this sig will not be changed untill that abomination of soulja boy is dead and buried. (1/27/08)

User Info: DarkCntry

DarkCntry
10 years ago#2
Yes, and thanks for that educating remark.......

*facepalm*
http://www.theanimeplace.com

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
10 years ago#3
Yes, and thanks for that educating remark.......

*facepalm*

Oh, well played! Well played! *applauds politely*

zidane13412
10 years ago#4
i was talking about all of the haters who say there is incest,ehats up with the facepalm?
this sig will not be changed untill that abomination of soulja boy is dead and buried. (1/27/08)

User Info: Darkling183

Darkling183
10 years ago#5
The game contains incestuous behaviour. Taka doesn't find out that he and Kana aren't related until late in the game. As far as he knows up to that point, his love for Kana is incestuous, which is why he fights it.

Some people (like me) see this as romantic tragedy. Others will object to Taka's incestuous feelings for Kana, and that's their right. The plot twist that Kana was adopted won't change their minds about Taka's 'unnatural' behaviour.

The game does contain strong incest themes. That's what people are entitled to object to if they so choose.

zidane13412
10 years ago#6
i guess so

User Info: DarkCntry

DarkCntry
10 years ago#7

zidane13412 posted...
i was talking about all of the haters who say there is incest,ehats up with the facepalm?
---

Simply put, the reason there's a facepalm is simply because you're preaching to the choir when posting on this forum.

User Info: jester48

jester48
10 years ago#8
lol...
XBL GT: Jester was good

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
10 years ago#9
I wish you would have put a spoiler warning on that...
Official Giantess lover of Game Faqs
My mind is a prison, it won't let go.

zidane13412
10 years ago#10
i hope your being sarcastic
  1. Boards
  2. Kana Little Sister
  3. to all idiots who think theres incest (spoil)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived