• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yie Ar Kung Fu
  3. New project; need help

User Info: TheFalseProphet

TheFalseProphet
10 years ago#1
What I have in mind is a reality-show type rp game. Two teams of 7 (or more) will start. The point is to win as many challenges before the final challenge, which will pit the two teams against each other in a brawl format. However, after each team challenge, there will be a 1v1 challenge. The team which won the team challenge will be in charge of deciding the matchup of the 1v1 match for that week. The winner will go back to his team, and the loser will be eliminated, and thus one team will be down a member. This happens for five weeks or so, until the final challenge.

So, what I need help with is coming up with the team challenges, as well as the 1v1 challenges. I would prefer it to be just one post per person both in team and 1v1 challenges. For example, a team challenge could be a taking on a dragon, where each person attacks one after another, and the team is then judged on effectiveness and level of combo in the attacks. A scenario I had in mind for 1v1 was placing the character in a difficult situation, say, a burning village, and sees how the person reacts.

I like the premise, just hard coming up with challenges. Help?
Grand Vizier || [TR] || The Black Wind howls..
~=Tainted Pride of the Crimson Void=~

User Info: TheFalseProphet

TheFalseProphet
10 years ago#2
Team Event: Character Sheet
Create a character sheet for your rp character. Please include physical description, weapon(s) and/or elemental attribute(s), brief backstory, and anything else you deem important.

Arcade Challenge: <name pending>
Select a character from your opponent’s team, and post an attack using said character.

Team Event: Dragon Combo
A large platinum-tail dragon encounters your party. It is long and sinuous, with silver blue scales. It is either flying above, or has landed close by. Your party has been commissioned to destroy the beast. Create a successful combo using all of your teammates, with one post each.

Arcade Challenge: Azure Revenge
Role play as the dragon and respond to the opposite team’s attack. Then decimate their party!

Team Event: Hollywood
Work with your team members to reenact a famous scene from a movie using your rp characters. Try to use something that most people are familiar with. Please list who is playing who before starting. Thanks.

Arcade Challenge: ???

Team Event: Monster Creation
Create an original monster. Please tell what type of monster it is (avian, beast, etc…) as well as any innate elements or attributes (undead, fire, etc…).

Arcade Challenge: Monster Swap
Post an attack using your opponent’s monster creation.

What do you guys think??
[TR] || Grand Vizier || Join the [R]Evolution
~=Tainted Pride of the Crimson Void=~

User Info: Barghvendu

Barghvendu
10 years ago#3
I really like the monster swap. That does sound cool.
You people are ****ing insane. Name anyone other than Canis who you believe to be of greater skill and I'll duel them-Wolfpac
  1. Boards
  2. Yie Ar Kung Fu
  3. New project; need help
  • Topic Archived