• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. Happy Halloween Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life Community

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
1 month ago#11
Gamecube is as dead as this board. RIP to a console legend, you birthed some of the most iconic games of my life.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

User Info: That_Pikmin_Guy

That_Pikmin_Guy
1 month ago#12
a sad state of affairs for the gamecube community.

Still play my gamecube i actually got a copy of Sonic Heroes in the mail today.
Switch Friend Code: SW-5101-2906-6521 PM me if you add me.

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
1 month ago#13
Oooh that is a fun game, other than the special zones to ge the emeralds. I still love my cube as well and spend a lot of time playing Phantasy Star Online on it
Fun and friendly FF14 discord - https://discord.gg/jFccu6k - Feel free to join

That_Pikmin_Guy
1 month ago#14
Oh haven't played Phantasy Star in for ever brings back memories of getting home from school and get right on the game and not quitting till 4pm.

Also I'm enjoying Sonic its buggier then I remembered though but that's a Sonic game for you.

By the way have any of you played Harvest Moon Magical Melody?
Its pretty great.

robster_2005
1 month ago#15
Yeah love hm:mm. Had to import it though and use a freeloader as the uk only ever got a weird version on the wii.

Playing through skies of arcadia again as well as always love doing a run of that every so often

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
1 month ago#16
Magical Melody is fantastic. GameCube was amazing as well. The original Pikmin is one of the greatest games of all time IMO. And don't forget The Thousand Year Door! Puyo POP Fever, Pokémon Colosseum, etc etc.
http://thaao.net/playdiaries/ --- SSLPs of SaGa, Rockman, Harvest Moon, Tokimeki Memorial, and more

robster_2005
1 month ago#17
Yay it's Ness too :D

Oooh yeah forgot about how much fun the two pokemon games on there were as well - Although you were limited to only being able to capture those shadow pokemon unfortunately

That_Pikmin_Guy
1 month ago#18
Yeah The Pokemon GameCube games were fantastic i remember renting Pokemon XD all the time from the Hollywood Video down the street from my house.

I do remember you could catch wild Pokemon in XD but you were super limited to what you could catch and it was pretty much just putting out bait and waiting till there was a Pokemon at the area you baited.

On a side a note Just finished my current playthrough of AWL Moving on to doing another run of Pikmin 2.

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
1 month ago#19
My family needed to raise some funds fast a couple months ago, so we started selling some old games that I didn't really need/care for. While doing some searching on amazon and ebay I found out that a ton of GameCube games like Paper Mario and Mario Party average around $70- $100. While I didn't sell those, (why would I sell some of my favorite games after all) it blew my mind how valuable my collection is. Even Gale of Darkness and Colosseum are going for $30 - $60 on ebay. Which makes the fact that the Switch probably isn't gonna have a GameCube virtual console a real kick in the balls. It's like they want us to pirate.
Move along now nothing to see here.

User Info: Robinstar

Robinstar
1 month ago#20
My GameCube collection is one of my smallest collections, for unknown reasons, but I still manage to spend a lot of time with it. Should probably look into expanding that. I mainly use the thing as a Harvest Moon machine now.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. Happy Halloween Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life Community
  • Topic Archived