• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. I can only take this game every few months

User Info: That_Pikmin_Guy

That_Pikmin_Guy
8 months ago#11
oh okay cool i may give Civilization a shot then.

also i gave a wonderful life special edition a try on PS3 is is me or is it start lagging when your around people or just in town in general?
other then that still a okay port.

i have been staying away from Natsume's knockoffs too probably will until we hopefully get Rune Factory 5.

Stardew Valley has been taking care of my farm sim needs aside from my current playthrough of a wonderful life

User Info: Robinstar

Robinstar
8 months ago#12
That_Pikmin_Guy posted...
i have been staying away from Natsume's knockoffs too probably will until we hopefully get Rune Factory 5.

Rune Factory isn’t Natsume. That sentence is confusing.
The future for Rune Factory may be getting brighter though. I wonder if Hakama will develop it instead of Marvelous?

That_Pikmin_Guy
8 months ago#13
Robinstar posted...

Rune Factory isn’t Natsume. That sentence is confusing.
The future for Rune Factory may be getting brighter though. I wonder if Hakama will develop it instead of Marvelous?

Sorry my bad i thought it was Natsume's also for the sentence i'm not the best at wording things in text.

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
7 months ago#14
oh okay cool i may give Civilization a shot then.

If you do, I would recommend picking the Civ V as it's old enough to be pretty cheap on steam, but also has the most polish of you were to like it enough to pick up the dlc's.

I lost a lot of my life to that game, and I regret nothing.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
7 months ago#15
Hey everyone! I got Hey! Pikmin for 3DS recently and started playing that. I was a little bummed at how the story was basically the same exact thing as the first game but other than that it seems pretty fun. Definitely a more laid back style of gameplay (it's basically a side-scrolling platformer) and has a cool aesthetic. I was also playing Kirby Planet Robobot and Super Mario Sunshine (had that one since I was a kid but trying to get closer to all 120 stars now--have to hunt for those Blue Coins) and a while ago I revisited dot.Hack Infection for PS2 while watching the anime at the same time. It's a little creepy how prophetic that series was like 15 years ago... Now in Chicago I see all these new video monitor ads at bus stops downtown trying to get people to buy VR and I'm like no way! I don't want to end up falling into a coma with my consciousness trapped in a game! dot. hack warned me all about that haha
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

That_Pikmin_Guy
7 months ago#16
I actually enjoyed hey! Pikmin alot
Not nearly as good as the main series games but it was alright.

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
6 months ago#17
I haven't played my DS in a while. Everytime I pick it up it seems like something comes along and interrupts me, and then I'm busy for most of the day. Adulting bites.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

That_Pikmin_Guy
6 months ago#18
agreed although i have had a little more free time since i started working nights its still kinda hard to play games.

i'm trying Harvest Moon Save The Home Town Downloaded it on my PS3 i'm get some A Wonderful Life vibes from it.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. I can only take this game every few months
  • Topic Archived