• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
1 year ago#1
Actual harvest moon tonight - Beware of werewolves (why have we never had a werewolf in a HM game yet?)
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
1 year ago#2
I don't think there's even been a werewolf in Rune Factory! You can marry a fursuit in Trio of Towns, though...
http://thaao.net/playdiaries/ --- SSLPs of SaGa, Rockman, Harvest Moon, Tokimeki Memorial, and more

robster_2005
1 year ago#3
haha u wot?
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: BrandonLogan

BrandonLogan
1 year ago#4
The dlc for that aint out yet last I checked.

I'm just glad I can run around as Punished Peach

robster_2005
1 year ago#5
The game isn't even out here in the UK yet *sigh*

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
1 year ago#6
Really? Wow, that's games been pit for a spell too. Gotta one of the worst things about gaming in EU is the ridiculous wait time.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

TheLittlestH0bo
1 year ago#7
A very late happy Thanksgiving to all of our American lurkers. Sorry we haven't been posting much lately, we're all old and boring now.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

robster_2005
1 year ago#8
Hugs are drugs !!!

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
1 year ago#9
I read that as "American f***ers" at first lmao
http://thaao.net/playdiaries/ --- SSLPs of SaGa, Rockman, Harvest Moon, Tokimeki Memorial, and more

TheLittlestH0bo
1 year ago#10
robster_2005 posted...
Hugs are drugs !!!

If it's a hug from you, I'll get high any day.

NessEggman posted...
I read that as "American f***ers" at first lmao

It would have been much better that way to be honest. You capitalist pigs disgust me.
  • Topic Archived