• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
1 year ago#21
HMTVBrian8 posted...
how in the world are there still people here

how did i find my way back here after 15 yuears

how the hell have i been posting in the damn internet for 15 years

lmao this is pretty much my reaction when I found this place again a coulpe weeks ago XD
http://thaao.net
Current diaries: UNLIMITED:Saga, SaGa SCARLET GRACE, Tokimeki Memorial 3, Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
1 year ago#22
True HM fans don't die............we'll be around after the apocolypse, which is probably gonna be quite soon the way Trump is going about it
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
1 year ago#23
robster_2005 posted...
True HM fans don't die............we'll be around after the apocolypse, which is probably gonna be quite soon the way Trump is going about it

God willing. I wish he'd quit beating around the bush and just end it already, nobody likes a tease.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

robster_2005
1 year ago#24
Just put your phone down and walk away............before you run over a small child
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: HMTVBrian8

HMTVBrian8
1 year ago#25
i was an OG here in the early 2000s.
i've wasted my life.
and brian, i love you. i LOVE tyou. but not ***. normal. youre my bro man. my bro. i repsect you.-QuackAttack17

robster_2005
1 year ago#26
Nah man............we still love you Brian - It's mad to think that most of us have been around here for more than 10 years lol
(message deleted)

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
1 year ago#28
robster_2005 posted...
Just put your phone down and walk away............before you run over a small child

Driving is when I get all my best texting done though.

Wow, I didn't even see Brian was here. That's taking me back to my days as a lurker.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

robster_2005
1 year ago#29
Flippy has been banned by Facebook as well now........this is a govt conspiracy..........it's the illuminate !

User Info: Robinstar

Robinstar
1 year ago#30
HMTVBrian8 posted...
how in the world are there still people here

how did i find my way back here after 15 yuears

how the hell have i been posting in the damn internet for 15 years

I've been stalking around here for a few years without an account and finally joined like two-ish months ago. I've always been here in spirit. And now that I've obtained flesh, I will always be here.
  • Topic Archived