• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
1 year ago#11
Seem to be pissing off the mods on here everyday - no sense of humour anymore.

All good here thanks - Just overworked and underpaid
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
1 year ago#12
lmao it's been forever since I've been modded. The only time I ever really got modded was when a pokemon game was about to be released and the boards were super busy and I'd join in on the memes even if they were against the rules XD
http://thaao.net
Current diaries: UNLIMITED:Saga, SaGa SCARLET GRACE, Tokimeki Memorial 3, Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta

robster_2005
1 year ago#13
I seem to get modded all the time over bugger all, but hey logic has always been at a premium on this site.
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: Layla94

Layla94
1 year ago#14
I've never been modded in my life.

...because i just joined like a month ago but asdfgheguo doesnt matter

Board's awesome btw, thanks to all y'all. Take a moment to congratulate yourselves on your general, ambient coolness which moved me to create an account.

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
1 year ago#15
I'd thank you, but I'm too cool for compliments. So whatever, I guess.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

robster_2005
1 year ago#16
We're just a bunch of misfits that keep this poor old game alive. Anyone played Stardew Valley by the way? This game is so stupidly addictive and like a homage to all the old HM games

NessEggman
1 year ago#17
Stardew is indeed addictive~ I need to get back to playing it. I still haven't finished the 'story' because I keep starting new files XD My brother like got everything possible in that game tho :O
Current diaries: UNLIMITED:Saga, SaGa SCARLET GRACE, Tokimeki Memorial 3, Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta

robster_2005
1 year ago#18
I absolutely love it and at the moment am one item away from restoring the Community Center - Just need a fish in Autumn and I will be there :D

Already put like 70 + hours into it though hehe

NessEggman
1 year ago#19
I have about 70 hours in it myself :)

User Info: HMTVBrian8

HMTVBrian8
1 year ago#20
how in the world are there still people here

how did i find my way back here after 15 yuears

how the hell have i been posting in the damn internet for 15 years
and brian, i love you. i LOVE tyou. but not ***. normal. youre my bro man. my bro. i repsect you.-QuackAttack17
  • Topic Archived