• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
1 year ago#1
You are through the looking glass man - Have you figured out what is actually in the shed old bean?

@flipwits
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: Layla94

Layla94
1 year ago#2
This was two weeks ago and he hasn't responded!! Is he okay??

Is this like in one of those sad stories you hear about people who die and no one knows it, and their video game question board friends are the only people who have figured out something is wrong?! ...No? Just me?

Maybe he's on vacation with no internet access. I dunno.

robster_2005
1 year ago#3
haha - He's still all over Facebook but just guess he doesn't come here very often anymore
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: Layla94

Layla94
1 year ago#4
Well I dunno. Let's not discount the whole "tragic death" theory so quickly. What do you think killed him off? It could have been anything. A car accident. A poorly placed banana peel.

Rip flip
????-2017

;_;

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
1 year ago#5
Knowing the approximate age gap between me and flip, I'd guess 1992-2017. Maybe 93.

He's probably fine though, most of us have been on hiatus as of late.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
1 year ago#6
I can't believe you guys are still here XD
http://thaao.net
Current diaries: UNLIMITED:Saga, SaGa SCARLET GRACE, Tokimeki Memorial 3, Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta

robster_2005
1 year ago#7
We have nowhere else to go.........we have been abandoned by society :(

How are things anyways Ness?

NessEggman
1 year ago#8
omg abandoned by society XD

Things are good! Well, up and down. It's been a while so a lot has happened XD I started tracking this board so hopefully I can stick around~ Unless I'd be out of place now :O
Current diaries: UNLIMITED:Saga, SaGa SCARLET GRACE, Tokimeki Memorial 3, Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta

robster_2005
1 year ago#9
UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, A + Start

What's been happening in the world of Ness then?

NessEggman
1 year ago#10
Come on now, this is a Marvelous game XD

Uhhh IDK, lots of stuff XD A lot of health stuff (I'm ok~) and uh I made a website? Maybe it feels like a lot more than there really is XD What's been happening in your world?
  • Topic Archived