• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. Theories about what's in the shed

User Info: Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson
1 year ago#1
1) A portal to the Stauf Mansion. From 11th Hour.

2) A hidden TARDIS (sorry - I am a Doctor Who fan)

3) The shed's door is actually the door to the Twilight Zone - Dolly Dearest is inside

4) The shed was made out part of Big Whoop from the Monkey Island series - this means that the shed is made out of the very gates of Heck itself! DON'T OPEN IT!

5) The ghost of your father.
3DS FC: 3110-4728-7791

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
1 year ago#2
According to TVtropes, the shed was meant to be a horse shed that got dummied out.
Mystery solved.

Exit stage left

*whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop*
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

User Info: Robinstar

Robinstar
1 year ago#3
The shed thing is true. But I once came across people talking about how it opens the day before you die and there's a note from your dad and I think a picture or something. That was interesting. Obviously not true... well, I haven't checked. I have a save of the day before I died. I'll check when I stop being lazy. Just in case. You never know.

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
1 year ago#4
Amazing how these weird rumours spread around, but it was supposed to be a horse shed and they ran out of time so just kinda locked it
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: Robinstar

Robinstar
1 year ago#5
Whoops. When I said the shed thing is true. I meant the horse thing is true about the shed. Shed, horse, same thing. Close enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. Theories about what's in the shed
  • Topic Archived