• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
1 year ago#21
About the same. My job is slow enough some days that I can't really say I'm overworked all the time though. I'm hoping to get a new job here shortly, but I haven't heard back on any of my applications yet.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
1 year ago#22
I've been doing alright. I started college last fall with a major in astronomy. It's separated me from a lot of my old grade school friends and my family, so it's been kinda lonely and busy with college things. I did get a job as a science reporter for the college newspaper, though, which is nice even though it doesn't pay well, and we're getting pay-cuts next fall because newspapers are a dying medium.

I always chuckle when a professor tells us how grades don't matter, even though we have thousands of dollars worth of scholarship money on the line.

In other news, I thought this was a neat article:
http://www.pcgamer.com/meet-the-man-who-loved-stardew-valley-so-much-he-bought-a-farm/
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
1 year ago#23
haha that is a neat little article. Absolutely love that game and given the stupidity of modern life that is bloody tempting.
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: powertoo

powertoo
1 year ago#24
Maybe they were mistaking A Wonderful Life for the N64 version.
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

robster_2005
1 year ago#25
This topic is still going. Onwards to 500 and me stopping myself from playing Final Fantasy 14 for a period of time
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
1 year ago#26
What do you guys think about the Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon split?
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

User Info: BrandonLogan

BrandonLogan
1 year ago#27
I think the games that Natsume are making so a significant decrease in quality compared to the other series.

However there are some newer things Marvelous is doing I don't care for.

Translation wise I haven't seen as many issues as when Natsume was doing the games. (Like Zach and Carter speaking in different lanquages in the US Release for some lines.)

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
1 year ago#28
It seems like the Marvelous games are going to be carrying the torch for the true series although it's a shame that the Harvest Moon name is probably going to be dragged through the mud as a result of the split. I think it might quickly be seen as a bargain bin/shovelware series (rather than just somewhat obscure) unfortunately.
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

robster_2005
1 year ago#29
Good grief the mods have no bloody sense of humour around here anymore as well.

robster_2005
1 year ago#30
I think I have been warned more than I have actually posted on this bloody forum !
  • Topic Archived