• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
1 year ago#11
That my friend is latest high quality installment in the Mass Effect series.

But dude, I totally forgot Persona 5 existed. I watched the trailers as they came out but had to leave it alone after it came out to dodge spoilers. I don't got a playstation of any number, so no Persona for me.

On the subject of Sonic, you gotta love their twitter.
https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/845318272723562496
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
1 year ago#12
I don't think I've heard a single good thing about ME:Andromeda. I knew it wasn't going to be amazing, but I never thought it would be as bad as everyone is making it out to be. I'd say people are over reacting, but, having seen a bit of game play, it actually is one of the worst games in recent memory.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
1 year ago#13
I have never enjoyed the ME games and never seen the fuss about htem, but different strokes for different folks. The combat in particular is god awful
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

robster_2005
1 year ago#14
We must take back the power !!!!
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

YoshiTurtwig529
1 year ago#15
F**k da police! The lizard men rule the government! Chemtrails are real! Race war now! The top 1% of gamefaqs members have 60% of the karma!
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

robster_2005
1 year ago#16
hahaha - You guys have trump...........we have the bumbling bafoon that is Corbyn - What is the world coming to

YoshiTurtwig529
1 year ago#17
Yea, as funny as they still can be, Trump jokes have really lost their edge. How's that brexit coming along, mate?

robster_2005
1 year ago#18
Well we seem to be having another general election first for no apparent reason. I am going to draw a giant d**** on my ballot paper and be done with it

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
1 year ago#19
How's everyone doing? I keep meaning to stop by more often, but then I don't. I'm a terrible friend.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

robster_2005
1 year ago#20
We still love you Hobo :D

All good here thanks........just overworked and underpaid - How about you old bean?
  • Topic Archived