• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
1 year ago#1
This game made #3 in a list of best games ever created by Marvelous studios. How ?!?!?
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
1 year ago#2
Well to compare, on IGN's top 100 games ever, DOOM was on #3. I guess that means this game is just as good as the game were you travel to hell and rip and tear demons.
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

robster_2005
1 year ago#3
The real question though is..............If it's always Robbie Rotten with his evil schemes causing trouble. then why don't they just banish him?
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: BrandonLogan

BrandonLogan
1 year ago#4
When Marvelous has such great titles as Senren Kagura to populate a list I'm surprised any harvest moon gets a spot.

robster_2005
1 year ago#5
HM is kinda their cornerstone though considering how long its been running :D

On another note, do you thin Robbie Rotten and Sportacus ever spit roasted stephanie?

YoshiTurtwig529
1 year ago#6
If it hasn't already been made into a fan fiction, it will. Give it time.

Also,

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/048/999/899.png

SOON.
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

robster_2005
1 year ago#7
*drool* - So long as it doesn't go the way of powerpuff girls. The PPG re-make is the epitome of awful and Teen Titans Go

YoshiTurtwig529
1 year ago#8
I am currently downloading breath of the wild. It's been about an hour and a half. Been dodging spoilers like a pro so far.

YoshiTurtwig529
1 year ago#9
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/233/461/96d.gif

This game gonna be good.

robster_2005
1 year ago#10
Lol......what the hell is that?

I'm off to a gaming con on 1st April and they will have a booth with Persona 5 in it :D Plus Sega will be there with sonic mania so cannot wait
  • Topic Archived