• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. We're #2 on the boards !!!

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#11
Amusing work story time.

I work in the tire shop at a retailer, and one day as I was working on a vehicle a guy stops at the open garage door, and begins talking to me and another tech.

He stands there and blathers on about how he used to be a tire tech as well, blah, blah, blah. Then when we are finishing his car, one of us grabs a torque wrench and begins tightening the lug nuts. To which he says "Is that a torque wrench?"

And that's it. That's the whole joke. A man that claims he did a job didn't know what one of the most basic tools of that job looked like. Like a surgeon who'd never seen a scalpel, or a lawyer that had no idea what a pen looked like.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
2 years ago#12
I've come to never underestimate people on both ends of the spectrum.

But good news Rob, the campaign was a success and Stefan Karl Stefanson kicked cancer, all because of a meme. This meme cured cancer. The best part is he's been super accepting of the meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3pf7HCbtXo
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
2 years ago#13
The man is an absolute legend and so glad :)
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

robster_2005
2 years ago#14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLGoiyTmko0

I'll just leave this little gem here as well
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

robster_2005
2 years ago#15
#xylophonebuggeryforwankers

User Info: Hyper Shadic

Hyper Shadic
2 years ago#16
We won't beat Melee, but give Life a chance!

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
2 years ago#17
I tried that a while ago, but it felt like things were conspiring against me
7.8/10 on life would on live again.

#HMboardinjokes
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. We're #2 on the boards !!!
  • Topic Archived