• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. A Hemingway-quality six-word story about this board

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
2 years ago#11
does that include me? born in '92
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
2 years ago#12
Unfortunately millenial is up to like 81 I believe *sigh* - It really doesn't make a lot of sense as it should be anyone after 2000 as honestly I loathe most of the people in that group !!
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
2 years ago#13
Every generation has its own unique brand of ****tines imo
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#14
The cutoff for millennials is quite large, to the point that it almost doesn't make any sense. Some of them/us were technically adults before the turn of the millenium, which makes it kind of confusing I think.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
2 years ago#15
It's really stupid. I think there's a generation after me - How the hell can you be a millenial when you were a 90's kid

I'm sure everyone says that but honestly this next generation with their social media and selfies and self-entitlement need shooting
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. A Hemingway-quality six-word story about this board
  • Topic Archived