• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. A Hemingway-quality six-word story about this board

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
2 years ago#1
For archiving: New topic, never posted
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#2
I dont get it. Was the topic never posted, or did nobody ever post in the topic? Did I ruin the joke?

Find out next time on Dragonball Z!
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

flipwits
2 years ago#3
The original six-word story was "For sale: Baby shoes, never worn"
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#4
This is why you should always have them try the shoes on before purchasing them.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
2 years ago#5
Does the baby come with the shoes? - I could always use a new baby
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
2 years ago#6
What are you gonna use your baby for, Rob? I like to put mine next to my door so I'm always reminded of the youthful innocence I'll never regain, and to show off to guests.
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#7
I keep a baby on the mantle as a conversation peice. Every once in a while I get out its leash and walk it through the park, gets me plenty of attention from the ladies too.

robster_2005
2 years ago#8
hahaha - I find that they're a good distraction for a hyperactive jack russell
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

flipwits
2 years ago#9
when i was teaching creative writing to elementary school kids (around ages 9-10) in this group i was part of in college i told them to write six word stories and gave the Hemingway one as an example. i asked them what the story meant and they said stuff like "the baby didn't fit the shoes" or "the baby didn't like them" and i said "no, the baby died." and that kind of bummed them out.

it was fun.
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

robster_2005
2 years ago#10
You're an inspiration to the masses Flippy - Scare the millenials into submission !
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. A Hemingway-quality six-word story about this board
  • Topic Archived