• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
2 years ago#11
*crawls on ceiling, slowly turns head around like the dead baby in Trainspotting*

hai guiz
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
2 years ago#12
C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cOMBO BREAKER !!!

Ahoy ahoy good sirs and happy 2017. I really need to come to this board more often, even for nostalgia. Only ever visit gfaqs for final fantasy 14 now, but that board is a cesspit that rivals even the ff 15 board
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
2 years ago#13
By the gods, they live!

Frankly, this board is the only thing I ever use this account for. Anything else I need can be found with a quick search.

Speaking of ff 15, I found this gem of a clip:
https://clips.twitch.tv/admiral_bahroo/OddLionWholeWheat
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

robster_2005
2 years ago#14
......and the emo boyband was never heard from again :D

Waiting for it to be like £20 and then gonna pick it up, but no way it is worth £40 plus !
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

robster_2005
2 years ago#15
I have posted a topic elsewhere as well.........dum dum dum !!!!!!!
  • Topic Archived