• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#1
I revive this board! Come forth comrades! We cannot go silently into the night!
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
2 years ago#2
My apologies for not speaking as of late. College is hard.

A phoenix down will not be enough! I cast Cure!
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

User Info: Dpsmirths

Dpsmirths
2 years ago#3
Its too late! A character (Jake Johnson) has experienced permadeath (his topic was archived with no reply)!
Doom dragon stop hitting yourself!

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#4
Yeah, this might actually be it. I honestly never thought I would see the day that this board died. We've all said it was circling the drain before, but this time feels different. The oldest regulars aren't even posting, flippy has been gone for a while and even Rob, who will post random nonsense even when there's no conversation, is deathly silent.

It was fun guys, it really was. I'm going to miss this place. gg.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

YoshiTurtwig529
2 years ago#5
I'm afraid you're right. This board feels like it's run its course. Time to put it to rest.

It was an honor s***posting with you gentleman. I'll be sure to tell my grand kids about this place and they'll all see what a memelord I was.
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

User Info: MarthChan

MarthChan
2 years ago#6
Wow. I actually remembered my login information. I just started playing AWL again after a great many years and popped over here to pick up some cow breeding advice. :) The game aged really well. Even now, its still so beautiful and I enjoyed the music a lot. I've been playing a Breeze loop at night to help me sleep.
I'm glad to still see people haunting this board after all this time. <3 Good to see it! :D
"If you don't cover your belly button, lightning will come and take it away!" - Mist, Rune Factory Frontier

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#7
You ready for the 2017, Yoshi? I'm really looking forward to when it ends and everybody cries about how such and such celebrity died, and it was the worst year ever.

YoshiTurtwig529
2 years ago#8
Meh, this is the first time I've heard such an outcry over a year being bad. It would be pretty damn funny if what you predict comes true and this becomes a trend.

I never liked new years due to the gunshots and fireworks going off at night. Makes me nervous.

User Info: Hyper Shadic

Hyper Shadic
2 years ago#9
I've got so much nostalgia towards this game. I miss the summer I wasted away, playing until late hours of the night.

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#10
Never seen so many new faces in one topic before.

I hear you about the guns and fireworks though. I was at the bar on new years eve, and someone set off a cherry bomb or some s*** right outside the door while holding it open. It was pretty loud and I wasn't drunk, so I didn't appreciate the celebratory nature of the act.

I feel like the last couple years there were a few people that were unhappy about celebrities that had passed. Especially Robin Williams and Leonard Nimoy. They didn't cry "worst year ever" like they are now, but it was enough to set the ball in motion. All we need is another David Bowie level death and we're on the right track.
  • Topic Archived