• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: robster_2005

robster_2005
2 years ago#1
David Hasslehoff..........how drunk do you have to be to enjoy this game?
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: YoshiTurtwig529

YoshiTurtwig529
2 years ago#2
I would have to say a mix between David Bowie and James Franko.

Probably Sean Connery.
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

robster_2005
2 years ago#3
^........damn broski - that's a lotta booze
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#4
I think it's more like Keith Moon, or John Bonham level personally.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

robster_2005
2 years ago#5
I like my liver too much...........no more HM for me :(

User Info: TheLittlestH0bo

TheLittlestH0bo
2 years ago#6
I like your liver too, it's a nice liver.
"If gamefaqs was a city, this board would be like the distillery in the woods behind walmart." - xXEldestXx

robster_2005
2 years ago#7
We shall drink like the vikings and continue our HM battle in Val Halla

YoshiTurtwig529
2 years ago#8
All the Valkyries will be Muffy, and in the biggest plot twist, Gustafa will be Thor.
Remember, don't fail or else the mongoose overlords will banish you to the world of rabid spider-monkeys and mad cows!

YoshiTurtwig529
2 years ago#9
PANIC IN THE STREETS.
HIDE THE CHILDREN.
USE THE ELDERLY AS SHIELDS.
AAAAaaaAAAAhhhHHH.

robster_2005
2 years ago#10
I was in the war !!!!
  • Topic Archived