You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. AWL Board FAQ: Read before asking a question! * Updated * Spoilers *

User Info: Zimmygunnar

Zimmygunnar
10 years ago#61
sure you can as long as you don't mind scarring him for life
"Eddie, you can't just kill someone because of the way they looked at you!" - "Oh yeah? Why not?"-- Silent Hill 2

User Info: dancingbeatle

dancingbeatle
10 years ago#62
I have a question, might seem foolish, but I've noticed that's there's a create a new crop option. I've done it twice usually done with hybrid plants. Besides the fun in it are these crops useful in anyway? For cooking anything?

User Info: bloodmage3

bloodmage3
10 years ago#63
I do't know anything about hybrids. All I can say is check the faqs. Maybe this one?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/file/582288/29663
~.~

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
10 years ago#64
You can sell the seeds for a good price. Also, you get some interesting reactions from your kid by presenting him with some of them. There's one that I think looks like a chicken, but is supposed to look like a robust woman. He starts staring off into space and drooling at that one, which is all you need to be convinced that your child is beyond help if he's getting off on produce.

Most useful is.... can't remember the one but it looks like an eggplant. You want this one, trust me. If you get it S-ranked and water it, it will water the crops around it (A rank waters 4 squares, S waters 8).

Oh, and the ones that look like lightbulbs, while useless, make your farm look really cool at night.
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." -Groucho Marx

User Info: deadlyduckie

deadlyduckie
10 years ago#65
i think i have encountered a gitch, but im not sure, i gave my cow a miracle potion the last day of winter,the first time around, and got married the next day. the story popped up and said 3 years later. when it was done i checked on my cow, and she was still pregnant. 2 seasons pass and shes still preganat, and it wont let me set up the fence for her or the cage for the calf. how long does it take a cow to have a baby?

help or suggestions please?

bloodmage3
10 years ago#66
Make up your mind. You either place your question here or you make a topic about it. Not both.

Oh well...
~.~

User Info: deadlyduckie

deadlyduckie
10 years ago#67
instead of flaming me why dont you try to be helpful and provide an answer

bloodmage3
10 years ago#68
I gave you an answer in your topic.
~.~

User Info: Whitewolf259

Whitewolf259
10 years ago#69
hi does the item trick work in this game? Not the money when you put in in the slot and you hit start or something like that. I mean the one wear you can have 99 milkers watering cans ect
wolves are so cute!! ^-^

bloodmage3
10 years ago#70
Isn't this the third time you ask the same damn question?

I assume you're the kind of person who thinks that elevators go faster if you bash the buttons multiply times >_>
~.~
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. AWL Board FAQ: Read before asking a question! * Updated * Spoilers *