You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. AWL Board FAQ: Read before asking a question! * Updated * Spoilers *

User Info: bloodmage3

bloodmage3
10 years ago#21
No Selby, I'm not talking about you -_-
If someone tells you that he's a liar, would you believe him?

User Info: Luckiergirl

Luckiergirl
10 years ago#22

Lol Blood. <3 Thanks again for all the help with this one btw. :]

I think you guys might have to help getting this one stickied and getting the old one unstickied; was just reading up on how the new system works.

Question #12: I've noticed sticky topics on this board and other gaming boards. Is it possible for me to get one of my own topics stickied or another really useful topic on a gaming board? How about getting a sticky removed? Is that possible?

Answer: To request for a topic to be stickied, your account must be at least level 31. If your account is high enough, you can click on the Message Detail link in the first post of the topic and you will see a button for recommending the topic as a sticky. There is also a place to give an explanation as to why you believe the topic is worthy of a sticky. After enough users recommend the topic, a lead moderator or administrator will look at the topic and decide whether or not to sticky it. The process is the exact same for unstickying a topic using the Message Detail link in the first post of the stickied topic. For more information about the sticky system and how it works, please see the topic about the sticky system on Message Board Announcements.

I have no idea how many users have to request a sticky/unsticky, but if you guys could that would be a start I suppose. ><

When I put up an explanation, I just put in the old sticky topic that it had reached 500, and to request a sticky for this one, that it's a much-needed update.

I was typing up an essay before I realized the box only fits a sentence or two. <.<;;
Tears stream down your face,
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes.

Luckiergirl
10 years ago#23

*pokes topic*

User Info: Ultimate_Selby

Ultimate_Selby
10 years ago#24
Aww, Blood. You really should have been referring to me. I was going to give you a cookie.
I like crayons. They taste almost as good as glue. Childhood brings such good joy. I have now learned the grand value of how not to eat chicken feed nude.

bloodmage3
10 years ago#25
Do I still get a cookie if I call you the queen of this board?

User Info: Ultimate_Selby

Ultimate_Selby
10 years ago#26
Yes. You will.
I like crayons. They taste almost as good as glue. Childhood brings such good joy. I have now learned the grand value of how not to eat chicken feed nude.

bloodmage3
10 years ago#27
You are the queen of this board!
*opens mouth*

bloodmage3
10 years ago#28
Bump, I guess.
>_> Ashley was the rightful queen of this board for a long long time. Then she quit and Eli and her passed it over to me...

gosh the monarchy was weird...
Let's say that if girls are like Pokemon, I leveled up. ~ Flipwits
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/AnimalCrossingMaster/image.jpg

Luckiergirl
10 years ago#30

Lol, I remember basically all the regulars had a title of some sort, and they would always have them in their sig.. seems like forever ago. o_o
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. AWL Board FAQ: Read before asking a question! * Updated * Spoilers *