• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Last Resort
  3. I hate finding game discussion boards being used as social boards.

User Info: Ephidel

Ephidel
4 years ago#1
Just found out about this game and was trying to learn more about it, only to see it's another one of these boards. Sigh. It would be a bit better if at least one of the topic titles was "Cut my life into pieces" but nope. At least it hasn't been used in years. "Board hunting" kind of seems to be dying out, which is good. I don't expect anyone will see my post for a long time. I mean, at least some of them have a point, but most of them are just "I claim this as my kingdom" and then that's that.

But I digress. I like the ship on the box art of this game, it has a pretty unique design. Kind of shaped like some sort of weird space submarine. I see that this game was a part of one of those big SNK compilation games, so that's convenient. Should be easy enough to find and play this sometime.
Imagine we are higher than the sparrows. Casually we're breathing with the pharaoh.
Tragically we fall just like the arrows. You will hear our voices echo.
  1. Boards
  2. Last Resort
  3. I hate finding game discussion boards being used as social boards.
  • Topic Archived