• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Last Resort
  3. GOOD JOB Hank!!!

User Info: Hank_of_Darknes

Hank_of_Darknes
8 years ago#111
Ha, only in some provinces. It is in Alberta :D
v(*.*)>(|_| *Sips coffee.*

User Info: DoctorPiranha3

DoctorPiranha3
8 years ago#112
And all this time I thought you were older than me. Oh man. This is like finding out the girl you have been sleeping with is your cousin. And she's underage. And has herpes.
There's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like, but if someone tries to touch you in a place that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's NO GOOD!

User Info: Uhh

Uhh
8 years ago#113
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Hank_of_Darknes
8 years ago#114
I know that feeling well....

DoctorPiranha3
8 years ago#115
Except the girl was your mother, right?
There's nothing more cool than being hugged by someone you like, but if someone tries to touch you in a place that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's NO GOOD!

Hank_of_Darknes
8 years ago#116
Aunt, actually.

DoctorPiranha3
8 years ago#117
This current topic of discussion is mildly disturbing.

Hank_of_Darknes
8 years ago#118
Mild isn't enough for me. We should continue on until we reach a level of disturbance of at least extreme.

DoctorPiranha3
8 years ago#119
Yeah, you can do that. Take it away, Hank.

Hank_of_Darknes
8 years ago#120
You would like that, wouldn't you? Well, I don't put into peer pressure. STRANGER DANGER! WHERE'S MY RAPE WHISTLE!?
  1. Boards
  2. Last Resort
  3. GOOD JOB Hank!!!
  • Topic Archived