• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FlatulentDragon

FlatulentDragon
9 years ago#1
How the heck do you use potions in battle? Only the FAQ by threetimes tells you how, and it says that you have to hit up, then attack (and hit the enemy), but it doesn't seem to be working no matter what I try with the antidote or basic potion. What am I doing wrong? Are only some items usable in battle? Is item use in battle bugged or unreliable? Help!

FlatulentDragon
9 years ago#2
After some more playing, it looks like items might actually be used automatically. I got poisoned, and as soon as I equipped an antidote and closed the menu, it was used. Maybe the basic healing potions can't be used in battle? If not, is there any way of telling when a potion can be used in battle?

FlatulentDragon
9 years ago#3
Whoever wrote that stupid FAQ didn't even bother to do playtesting, it looks like all items are used automatically. A healing potion is used automatically if your health drops to 0.
  • Topic Archived