• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. Has anyone actually fought Salafy at the end?

User Info: WildWesley

WildWesley
7 months ago#1
Just wondering if people have fought Salafy at the end of the game. The part where her team is deadlier than the final boss. She summons a bunch of lv99 Weebos that use Wreck on your team.
I was reading FAQs and Walkthroughs, and it seems like most people don't even know how deadly she becomes. She even uses Dual Summon!
To Do List:
1. Buy Pokemon Go 2. Catch a Butterfree 3. Trade it for a Raticate 4. Feel sad

User Info: shadow_zero_5

shadow_zero_5
7 months ago#2
I've done it, but only with a bunch of Ormagons haha. She's definitely the toughest boss in the game (besides that Morag fight you're not even supposed to win).
DIG IT! WOOO!

User Info: WildWesley

WildWesley
7 months ago#3
I'm glad to see other people still play this game. Of course, since your signature is "DIG IT! WOOO!", I'm guessing its one of your favorite games.

I am going to try to beat Morag in the Underneath without cheating (I only beat him once using infinite Cloud Fronds). I'm going to Impale him to death while the Koil is out, but I need to find out his energy first. Not sure how I'll do that, because this game's coding is so hard to figure out.
To Do List:
1. Buy Pokemon Go 2. Catch a Butterfree 3. Trade it for a Raticate 4. Feel sad

User Info: firedemon 2600

firedemon 2600
7 months ago#4
I sure have! Although I didn't bother on my last playthrough.
<<<Submerged in dirt but it was never enough to quell the fire in the back of my lungs>>>

User Info: PC-EWM

PC-EWM
5 months ago#5
RE Morag - chaosdemon did it in the old days with a bunch of chaos jiles (new game+). Iirc Morag's energy was in the 4-5 digit range so it took ages, and the game just kept going as normal afterwards.

Lategame Salafy never really came up back then actually. Kyros had a huge thing for Weebos and probably tried it at some point, but L99 might have been beyond anyone's patience :/
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. Has anyone actually fought Salafy at the end?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A