• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. Creating a guide on Google Docs, Shadow Hold currently done, GBA translation

User Info: tolinferwood

tolinferwood
10 months ago#1
I'm planning on working on a guide for the game because I just love the game. The aim of the guide is to obtain all items and meticulously record all areas in each dungeon and mini dungeon. The guide will just focus on mapping out the dungeons and mini dungeons making sure nothing is missed. The guide will also be made on Google Docs so people can make comments or make suggestions. To make thing simpler, the guide will not include block puzzle solutions and fight strategies.

Currently I have made a guide to complete the Shadow Hold meaning freeing all prisoners and obtaining all items.
There might be a few errors in there.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XzGfNPFKgRwJjxG0_5dP3TWSJRJHYZsyKiyK2STTHsI/edit
This guide also includes some screenshots to help the player identify visually where they might be.
Though I intended the guide to be readable by other people, is it difficult to read?

In-case anyone hasn't heard, there is a translation patch for the gba game which is either complete or mostly complete. There is also work to replace game assets so that you can play as Tony instead of Dan.
playing: scrub mobile game, Monster Hunter 4 Unite
3ds FC: 2638 2225 0299
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: Drakonite

Drakonite
9 months ago#2
I just recently started a Playthrough and this is a great find. I didn't know there was a translation patch on the GBA version!
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. Creating a guide on Google Docs, Shadow Hold currently done, GBA translation
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A