• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. How many years has it been? Want to play something together

User Info: NightsDelusion

NightsDelusion
7 years ago#1
I just remembered this place existed. I came back saw Raist made a post(like half a year ago, but still). I saw that Wizzy was still around. I wish I saw tony(Chaos) and Brink.

I was thinking of putting a D&D campaign together and I was thinking of who I would want to role play and be nerdy with. I would love to catch up with a lot of you guys and it seems like a pretty appropriate thing to do considering that is how I met most of you in the magi-nation RPG.

If you remember me(I also go by WindDragon, if you forgot)/ know me and have weekends free well then let's put something together :). I will probably start stalking you guys who I remember to send PMs/IMs to check directly if you are interested. Nostalgia is like a brain virus.

If you can't for whatever reason and don't want to post, just know I miss you guys will always remember our nerd moments together fondly.
I interviewed the sun he said the future's lookin bright I interviewed the rain he claimed the sun's truly an *******-AesopRock'SkipTown'
Steam:Night'sDelusion

User Info: avonna32

avonna32
7 years ago#2
Hey I'm new to posting here, but I'm a long time hard core Magi Nation fan. And I'd love to join a RP.

If you're putting something together and need another person, PM me details. ^^
IGN: Kelia Pokemon Y: 3196-3419-0419 Sneasel, Delibird, Dewgong
WD!!!! Oh man, haven't seen you in FOREVER. I unfortunately have booked weekends, but I'm totally down with staying in touch.
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. How many years has it been? Want to play something together
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A