• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. Anyone know if these items are legitimately obtainable?

User Info: nintendofan100

nintendofan100
7 years ago#1
By which, I mean without a cheat device.

Flame aura
Lucent belt
Pinch of life
Stone of life
Tide essence

I was looking at this page:

http://magination.wikia.com/wiki/Item

And the items I mentioned above are the only relics I didn't find, I don't have much trouble believing that they might in fact not be obtainable, or that I missed them, but the guides are rather incomplete...

While I'm here asking, are there any uses for blast urns besides accessing the 2 hyrens and megathan?

Is it ok that I'm posting something thats probably gonna fester here on the boards forever? (I don't like that to be honest, even though it is SOMETIMES useful)
This snarky comment has been brought to you by "the internet" if it doesn't have "inter" in it, its...probably a regular kind of net.
With respect to your last question: yes, that's fine.

I don't recall there being additional uses for blast urns, and it's been a decade since I played, so I cannot answer the relic question.
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!

User Info: nintendofan100

nintendofan100
7 years ago#3
Yeah funny you mentioned that, I actually did find another wall to blow open with a blast urn, (I kinda just didn't notice the cracked wall before), it just had a water of life and 2 runes inside I think.
This snarky comment has been brought to you by "the internet" if it doesn't have "inter" in it, its...probably a regular kind of net.
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. Anyone know if these items are legitimately obtainable?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A