• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. man its been awhile..

User Info: Raistlin07

Raistlin07
8 years ago#11
My buddy had a dresh deck wed always have dresh vs nar battles. When VotS came out we each picked a new region. I have atleast 1 of every nar hyren(and theres ALOT). It takes a lil while to get goin but once its built up its damn near unstoppable. Its like a bograth swarm but with 7+energy creatures lol. Im gona bring my whole collection see if i cant trade for some cards ive always wanted.
"Wind, in my hands, can crack an Ormagons carapace or reduce a Carillion to splinters."

Raistlin07
8 years ago#12
I always wanted to make a universal/hyren deck around yearth and tony jones but i dont have enough low cost hyren to make it efficent.
"Wind, in my hands, can crack an Ormagons carapace or reduce a Carillion to splinters."

User Info: avonna32

avonna32
8 years ago#13
:) I'd done some searching online and I know there are some groups out east that still play the Magic TCG.

I wish Fantasy Flight games (or some other gaming industry) would pick up the rights and make it a living card game (LGC). Now -that- would be awesome.

I wish I didn't live in the middle of the states (MN). I'd love to play the TCG, didn't get into it until well after it was done with.

Heh, and never could get past the third shadow geyser in the game. I've been meaning to do so someday, but ah well...

User Info: BubbleXyx

BubbleXyx
8 years ago#14
Raistlin07 posted...
I always wanted to make a universal/hyren deck around yearth and tony jones but i dont have enough low cost hyren to make it efficent.

I've tried some Hyren variants of my Universal deck, but I ultimately came back to a deck based around Rayje and his Construct. You're right, there aren't enough efficient Hyren out there to either swarm or blow stuff up quickly. But then again, I play d'Resh a lot so I've been spoiled when it comes to efficiency :)

Raistlin07
8 years ago#15
Magma hyren is probly the only one. That and the rainbow hyren from TR. You almost wanna run a nar magi with high energize to be able to make it work.

User Info: glowinghyren

glowinghyren
8 years ago#16
I wish this franchise hadn't died. It had such a great sense of humor. I can't even go back and play my old GBC cart because it's glitched and broken. :(
Rogues do it from behind

Raistlin07
8 years ago#17
"Exploding sock puppets!". Lol cracks me up everytime.

On another note, how did everyone feel about the progression of Yaki from the voistrous full of life badass we knew from the game to his dark matter of fact like personality after he was almost corrupted in the fiction.?

While i wish it had happened to another character i think if it wasnt him it wouldnt have hit you as hard. He was such a pure soul and although other characters have managed to break free of the core (korremer for example) Yaki was the only one to outright resist the corruption and turn it against the core.

User Info: Leonoux

Leonoux
8 years ago#18
I wish someone would make a rom for android or something.

There is a rom for anyone who is interested. John GBC emulator will play it on android. In fact I'm playing it now. They have an online site with a good amount of them on there. Also it includes a gameshark emulator built in for those who would enjoy using the unobtainable dream creatures.
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. man its been awhile..
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A