• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. The Speed stat, and how it doesn't seem to grasp math

User Info: ArroKnight

ArroKnight
8 years ago#1
I've been playing this game for years on the cartridge (I've probably clocked 10-15 hours this past week in short bursts), and something has been eating at me. This might seem weird from the example I'm going to use, but just bear with me (I like Weebo, it's both cute and plentiful):

My Weebo, around level 54-55, has 47 speed.
My Furok, around level 40, has 24 speed.

Furok acts before Weebo in combat at a rate of approx 4 out of 5 rounds.

So my question is as follows: what the heck, game? I'd also like to note I.... kinda haven't been to the underground yet, just as far down as the Naroom-Hyren passage. I'm easily entertained by endless grinding, and I'm terrified of missing some of the near-infinite miss-able things this game has (the designers were/are total jerks XD)

Soo... anyone else find a weird discrepancy in their Creatures' speed stats?
I don't recall what the wonky formula involving the speed stat was.
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!

User Info: AKFrost

AKFrost
8 years ago#3
honestly, i don't think it was ever proven what speed even does. It could just be an accuracy stat for all we know.
Terrible weather at 12am.
  1. Boards
  2. Magi Nation
  3. The Speed stat, and how it doesn't seem to grasp math
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A