• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Card GB2
  3. Scoop Up bug with the Wigglymaker Ghost Master?

User Info: SSJ2__Gohan

SSJ2__Gohan
2 months ago#1
A long time ago I looked up the AI decks like I did for TCG 1 (you could really see I was just a young teen when I wrote that one haha), and 1 very strange thing I found was that the Wigglymaker Ghost Master used 5x Scoop Up.

Now, according to the guide posted by Alamedyang, the AI only uses 3x Scoop Up, and instead uses 2x Item Finger and 2x Energy Retrieval (I found only 1 copy of each). Curious to see if I screwed up back then, I revisited this: fighting the Ghost Master again with Omanyte and Here Comes Team Rocket with a deck depletion deck.

Strangely, I find the AI's deck is different from both what I found first and was Alamedyang found. This time I properly found 2x Item Finger and 2x Energy Retrieval, but now the AI has only 2x Hitmonchan, 1 Hitmonchan replaced by a 4th copy of Scoop Up. I checked this over multiple times to make sure I wasn't noting something down wrongly. I know for sure the deck is supposed to have 3 Hitmonchan.

So... there's some sort of bug that replaces cards in his deck with extra Scoop Ups? Has this bug been found before? Are other AI decks affected by a similar bug?

User Info: SSJ2__Gohan

SSJ2__Gohan
2 months ago#2
EDIT (can't edit my post anymore): I can't believe I typo'd "Finder" as "Finger" both times...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Card GB2
  3. Scoop Up bug with the Wigglymaker Ghost Master?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A