• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Card GB2
  3. There is a glitch against one of the Science Club members.

User Info: Nate_Dihldorff

Nate_Dihldorff
9 months ago#1
If you face off against the member who has Tauros, Lickitung, Nidoran, Nidorino, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, etc. in his deck, so long as you have a Gastly card with "Frighten" and your opponent has Tauros as his active Pokémon, if you keep using Frighten, he keeps adding energy cards to his Nidoran line Pokémon on the bench instead of his Tauros. I managed to get his Nidoqueen to have "+" next to its number of energy cards-

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/1/4/AAXjr6AAAVgy.jpg

And as you can see, there are no energy cards attached to his Tauros. He also drew a few Double Energy cards, too, but wasted them on the Nidoqueen. I'll battle him again to see if I can replicate this glitch.

Nate_Dihldorff
9 months ago#2
And for clarification, "Frighten" prevents your opponent from using Trainer cards.

So I'm wondering if he had "Switch" in his hand which would allow him to switch to the benched Nidoqueen without the need of deducting a card from Tauros for the retreat cost, but I made the computer player stuck on stupid.

EDIT: And I managed to win by depleting his deck because he kept drawing cards and adding energy cards to the benched Nidoqueen.

Nate_Dihldorff
9 months ago#3
Actually, it seems like he'll do it with any Normal-type as his active Pokémon, because he has a Lickitung without any energy cards attached to it up against my Alakazam and he keeps adding energy cards to his benched Nidoqueen.

EDIT: But the Lickitung is confused. So maybe that is confusing the computer player?

User Info: Jolt135

Jolt135
9 months ago#4
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/4/2/AAAw-yAAAWTO.png
Imakuni? will gladly play his namesake card on turn 1 and start stockpiling energy on a benched Slowpoke/Slowbro rather than put any of them on his confused active slot and risk hurting itself.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Card GB2
  3. There is a glitch against one of the Science Club members.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A