• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Card GB2
  3. Challenges for EXPERT TCG players

User Info: Rare_Candy

Rare_Candy
4 years ago#1
Hi Guys

1. The Lose but Win challenge
Experienced players will know that there are 3 ways to win a duel
a) Take 6 prizes
b) Opponent has no active pokemon
c) opponent decks himself

I am not sure if this is how the actual rules of the tcg did or do work (I would love to know), but somehow if you manage to win in 2 ways (both a and b) at the same time, yet your opponent manages to win in 1 way at the same time (think chansey) you will come away with the win. So the challenge is to lose but still win vs the AI.

2. Sudden Death gauntlet
If both players manage to win in the same number of ways (1 or 2), the game is a tie and will go to sudden death. Sudden death is just a normal game with only 1 prize. If both players manage to tie again, the game will go to another sudden death, and so on. The challenge is tie the duel and restart sudden death as many times as you can.

3. The Deck Builder
Deck your opponent with the largest possible deck. My personal best is 54 cards in the deck to 0. Hint: slowpoke

Post your best scores for challenges 2 and 3, feel free to post your own challenges
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Card GB2
  3. Challenges for EXPERT TCG players
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A