• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Card GB2
  3. Gameshark code request, or help in how to obtain?

User Info: ryuhipowers2

ryuhipowers2
7 years ago#1
Yeah, I realize this game is very old and near dead, however, I am a bit anal about completion. Since I cannot link battle, I cannot obtain two of the coins in the game for link wins.

Looking for a code to modify obtained coins, specifically the Raichu and Luigia coins.

I do not think a code to modify link battle wins would work, cause I do not know the trigger for getting the coins after the win. Is it the next time you talk to the counter person, or given right after? Without knowing, the code could be pointless.

That is really the only codes I would need, as I will beat the 1st challenge machine (cause I did the rocket one first lol).
PK Black 2 FC: 1335 8856 3295
GC name: Wiler

User Info: dswizard

dswizard
7 years ago#2
ryuhipowers2 posted...
Yeah, I realize this game is very old and near dead, however, I am a bit anal about completion. Since I cannot link battle, I cannot obtain two of the coins in the game for link wins.

Looking for a code to modify obtained coins, specifically the Raichu and Luigia coins.

I do not think a code to modify link battle wins would work, cause I do not know the trigger for getting the coins after the win. Is it the next time you talk to the counter person, or given right after? Without knowing, the code could be pointless.

That is really the only codes I would need, as I will beat the 1st challenge machine (cause I did the rocket one first lol).

Editing the save in a hex editor makes it easy to get every card, just list a known sequence, say "345" then search for that in the file and you find a block with all the quantities. As for linking, there is a way to link game boy colors together, give it a google. You don't need to use any codes. There are codes that hack you all coins though.

User Info: ryuhipowers2

ryuhipowers2
7 years ago#3
So... did you actually read the topic fully and want to help?

Linking normally is not doable, I do not own two copies of the game, nor do I intend to. I do not need cheats for the cards, so not sure why you mentioned. And you really did not help at all besides using the word hex editor and saying its easy.
PK Black 2 FC: 1335 8856 3295
GC name: Wiler

User Info: dswizard

dswizard
7 years ago#4
Sent a PM with more info.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Card GB2
  3. Gameshark code request, or help in how to obtain?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A