• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Card GB2
  3. Wow, I finally found a partially translated TCG2 game.

User Info: iamthemovie2

iamthemovie2
12 years ago#1
It doesn't have the storyline dialouge translated but near every single card is, which is basically the most important part of the game.
SSBB FC: 1203-8884-2263 Name: IatJ

User Info: srsrox

srsrox
12 years ago#2
i already had this....

iamthemovie2
12 years ago#3
Hmm... for some reason, my game freezes when I try to view the Team Rocket Trainer cards. Anyone know why?

srsrox
12 years ago#4
yes.. i believe I do... there is 1 card that freezes the game (at least for me) and that is Bill's Teleporter... you must go around this card somehow.... I know it's weird.

User Info: Yasha99

Yasha99
12 years ago#5
Yeah it's a shame that this game isn't out in english...... loved the first one......
Anyone that suggest super smash bros ds or oot port should be beaten with a hockey stick on a daily basis......

iamthemovie2
12 years ago#6
I did noticed that the game freezes at Bill's Teleporter (shame because I wanted that card in my deck). Any ideas for skipping this card? I'm using Lameboy .10 for my DS to play this game so I have access to save states if that helps out with coming up with ideas.

User Info: Demonwing13

Demonwing13
12 years ago#7
It's a bug with the translation. The guy making the full patch said he was able to fix it thus far, but I don't think you can do it yourself without repatching the rom
http://dragonballdiscussion.forum-motion.com/index.htm

iamthemovie2
12 years ago#8
Do you have a link to the patch since I can't ask for the rom itself.

srsrox
12 years ago#9
hold on hold on (I hate that patch you're talking about ... If it IS the one I'm thinking)...

You know how you edit your decks??? when you click button "A" on a card you see the detail of a card right? Keep that in mind...

So when you look at the card list to edit your deck and you're about to see the "Bill's Teleporter" card listed, CLICK THE A BUTTON THEN CLICK THE DOWN ARROW SO YOU GO "AROUND" THE BILL TELEPORTER CARD... you can see the "Bill's Teleporter" card in detail, just not listed... THAT'S the whole point... If you go down the list far enough, you'll never see the bill teleporter card listed...

k, I know this is complicated, so I use the feature "save state" on my emulator... SAVE STATE BEFORE you edit your deck!! That way when/if it freezes, you LOAD STATE so you lose no info... that is what I do. Just be careful is all... heck with save state I have eventually been able to see AND add the Bill Teleporter card to my deck... it is tricky... again save state and load state... I LOVE these features...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Card GB2
  3. Wow, I finally found a partially translated TCG2 game.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A