• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: angel-mist

angel-mist
4 years ago#71
FinalActivity posted...
angel-mist posted...
Yuniko: .... *rolls eyes*

Okay, then... So Yuniko, how about that economy?

Yuniko: *meows*

Translation: Honestly, I do think it's absolute garbage no matter where you go. I feel fortunate being a cat, which you silly humans think you're superior to. Not only do we have glorious fur and bathe with our tongues, but the our mice currency has outmatched the dollar by 0.895%!

...! *pulls trigger on accident*

Oh no... *checks the injury*

Wow clean through!

User Info: FinalActivity

FinalActivity
4 years ago#72
angel-mist posted...

Translation: Honestly, I do think it's absolute garbage no matter where you go. I feel fortunate being a cat, which you silly humans think you're superior to. Not only do we have glorious fur and bathe with our tongues, but the our mice currency has outmatched the dollar by 0.895%!

*taken aback*
O-Oh yeah? Well, I-I've got quite the amount of mice saved up myself. I'm thinking of... investing?

angel-mist posted...
Oh no... *checks the injury*

Wow clean through!

*gargles blood*
Get well soon, buddy :)

User Info: angel-mist

angel-mist
4 years ago#73
FinalActivity posted...
angel-mist posted...

*taken aback*
O-Oh yeah? Well, I-I've got quite the amount of mice saved up myself. I'm thinking of... investing?

Yuniko: Mrrow... *licks paw*

Translation: Really? Well good on you. But I'd wait just a bit more. With the elections at bay, the dollar's value is sure to plummit. And seeing as one of our resides on one of the cadidate's heads, the value of a single mouse will skyrocket!

*gargles blood*

Uhh... f*** they didn't teach us how to deal with this in Algebra..

Huh.. this sure is a big goose... I'll never be able to eat those delicious, juicy, and tender kabbabs on my own..

FinalActivity
4 years ago#74
angel-mist posted...
Yuniko: Mrrow... *licks paw*

Translation: Really? Well good on you. But I'd wait just a bit more. With the elections at bay, the dollar's value is sure to plummit. And seeing as one of our resides on one of the cadidate's heads, the value of a single mouse will skyrocket!

Huh, how logical... So where should I invest the mice?

*angel-mist posted...
Uhh... f*** they didn't teach us how to deal with this in Algebra..

Huh.. this sure is a big goose... I'll never be able to eat those delicious, juicy, and tender kabbabs on my own..

*undying activates*
Kebabs?!

User Info: TehGoose

TehGoose
4 years ago#75
is this some kind of weird rp

FinalActivity
4 years ago#76
TehGoose posted...
is this some kind of weird rp

Not at all

User Info: Latino-King

Latino-King
4 years ago#77

FinalActivity
4 years ago#78
Latino-King posted...
Just f*** already.

Shut up b****

User Info: Latino_King

Latino_King
4 years ago#79
FinalActivity posted...
Latino-King posted...
Just f*** already.

Shut up b****

Huehuehue.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A