• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Miner 2049er
  3. Mmkay, soo.. (part II)

User Info: El_NoOb

El_NoOb
10 years ago#11
:C
"Misquotation is, in fact, the pride and privilege of the learned. A widely-read man never quotes accurately..." - Dennis Rodman

El_NoOb
10 years ago#12
Is this truly the end of our mining days?
"Misquotation is, in fact, the pride and privilege of the learned. A widely-read man never quotes accurately..." - Dennis Rodman

User Info: Peace___Frog

Peace___Frog
10 years ago#13
I'm a blue fan, too. When it comes to my clothing, I prefer greyer tints. When it comes to my girlfriend's bras, I prefer brighter hues.
>_>_>_>
~AHylian is Still Alive~

User Info: Tithenion

Tithenion
10 years ago#14
<_< >_>

My favorite color would be crimson red. As for clothes, though, I usually wear greens and blues.
"Is the estrogen getting in the way of the blood flow to your brain? Because it doesn't seem to be working right."

El_NoOb
10 years ago#15
You guys are true COMRADES OF THE COLOR WHEEL. PRISMATIC PATRIOTS, if you will.

User Info: texanangel

texanangel
10 years ago#16
Kudos to anyone who remembers me. (Very long story)
And to add to the color exchange: primary colors (red, blue, yellow), secondary colors (purple, orange, green), tertiary colors (everything in between)
Can you answer this correctly?
What color does not appear in the Rainbow?
1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Purple

One only appears in pigment, not light. So, you learned something. I'll put the answer in later if no one gets it.
"Don't Knock on Death's Door, ring the bell and run like mad. He hates that."

El_NoOb
10 years ago#17
Purple? It's technically a shade of violet (which I believe appears in rainbows), not a synonym!

... How do you know about this virtual alcove of hidden mysteries?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovXo6bZqjaA

User Info: texanangel

texanangel
10 years ago#18
Orange.
It only exists in the pigment color wheel, not that of white light. You can do a prism experiment and see it, you can tell the red from the yellow if you look closely enough. There is a blending, but no new color between red and yellow.

Art classes. One of my teachers was a scientist as well, she loved trivia like that.
"Don't Knock on Death's Door, ring the bell and run like mad. He hates that."

El_NoOb
10 years ago#19
Orange always has been a COLOR OF SKULDUGGERY.

And by virtual alcove of hidden mysteries, I was referring to this board. It's as dead as the moon. Perhaps, a third party...?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovXo6bZqjaA

User Info: Peace___Frog

Peace___Frog
10 years ago#20
http://cgi.ebay.com/Miner-2049er-Nintendo-Game-Boy-Rare-Mint-GB-Fun_W0QQitemZ270390001872QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item3ef48000d0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

?
~AHylian is Still Alive~
  1. Boards
  2. Miner 2049er
  3. Mmkay, soo.. (part II)
  • Topic Archived