• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Miner 2049er
  3. Mmkay, soo..

User Info: TrackStarXYZ

TrackStarXYZ
10 years ago#151
Should we start to say important things here?
http://lostfacts.net/boards/-If you want some fun, get lost in here!
RIP SwordMaster12(2005-08): Death brings a new beginning.

User Info: El_NoOb

El_NoOb
10 years ago#152
When it got hot in the valley, Thomas and Alfred drove their cows up to a cool, green pasture in the mountains to graze. Usually they stayed there with the cows for two months. Then they brought them down to the valley again. The work was easy enough, but, oh, it was boring. All day the two men tended their cows. At night they went back to the tiny hut where they lived. They ate supper and worked in the garden and went to sleep. It was always the same.

Each morning on their way to the pasture, they tied Harold to a pole in the garden to scare away the birds. Each night they brought him inside so that he wouldn't get ruined if it rained.

When Alfred came to a rise in the path, he looked back for Thomas. He did not see him anywhere. But he did see Harold. The doll was on the roof of the hut again. As Alfred watched, Harold kneeled and stretched out a bloody skin to dry in the sun.

User Info: Tithenion

Tithenion
10 years ago#153
................... WTF?
ITT: people who think westernized names are standard. - Kabuki Tanooki
I live in the East coast and I hear all this crap - Audiosol

El_NoOb
10 years ago#154
Juxtaposition!
GENERATION 24:
The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User Info: Isiah Zombie

Isiah Zombie
10 years ago#155
Juxtaposition!
HTTP://ISIAHZOMBIE.PROBOARDS23.COM

El_NoOb
10 years ago#156
You got whacked cuz you're weak, BROLLERSKATES.
GENERATION 24:
The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

El_NoOb
10 years ago#157
Yellow MC. Green belt. Clear glass. Orange novel.
GENERATION 24:

User Info: Tithenion

Tithenion
10 years ago#158
Yep.
ITT: people who think westernized names are standard. - Kabuki Tanooki
I live in the East coast and I hear all this crap - Audiosol

El_NoOb
10 years ago#159
Ya got a circle, man, that man lives inside of. He lives inside this circle! He's reponsible for this circle, and this circle only! You can take that to the House of the Rising Sun in Japan, the samurai. You can take that to the Second World War, and you can take it hangin' on a cross, you can kill me a thousand times but it's still there. It makes no difference whether I'm in the circle or not, it's still there! What this man does outside that circle's none of my business, but if he comes up to this circle I'm gonna...!! Outta my circle. He'll stand in my circle and you're ****ing with your own life here! Your own life, man, can't you see it's your life!? It's not mine! I'm just another guy walkin' down the road goin' badlaubdluaba!
GENERATION 24:

User Info: Poobert_Wilson

Poobert_Wilson
10 years ago#160
Psot.
sig me or soemthing. - oplinger
Persona!
  1. Boards
  2. Miner 2049er
  3. Mmkay, soo..
  • Topic Archived