• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 3D Movie Maker
  3. Board Claimed...

User Info: pancakegr8

pancakegr8
7 years ago#1
Yeah what of it. and just to let you know I am still the best movie maker in history. I'd laugh if anyone even dared to challenge me, not because there is absolutely no one here.

you're a chess piece and My skills are unmatched so kiss it Bishop.
I apologize if I am in error...

User Info: guwa

guwa
7 years ago#2
I dare to challenge you. I, and my massive army. You stand no chance.
This space intentionally left blank

pancakegr8
7 years ago#3
WOW what is this!? o.O I am deeply shocked that someone found me here... of all places.

if you don't make movies.. then I can't understand why you'd be here. maybe you defeated everyone and needed another challenge...

guwa
7 years ago#4
I have assimilated everyone under my glorious guwan empire. I seem to have neglected this board for a second and allowed a one-man rebellion to form, so it must be uniformly crushed.

pancakegr8
7 years ago#5
w...wait a minute. we don't have to fight. come on man this is Stupid 9_9 You could always let me join you.

... I'm still a little shocked..

guwa
7 years ago#6
Ah, a pleasant surprise. You will be assimilated into the massive guwan alt army in no time.

pancakegr8
7 years ago#7
Yeah, cool.. you know.. I just......... Don't wanna be Executed or something crazy like that.

What should I do? can I keep this board? I am the master movie maker and stuff after all:D

guwa
7 years ago#8
You shall become a loyal alt, ready to strike at any moment.

In your spare time…sure, why not.

pancakegr8
7 years ago#9
Great.. you know. I was real lonely before you got here.. what with Brian not showing up and all >_>

I won't fail you. I shall not forsake my duties.

guwa
7 years ago#10
This Brian seems like an excellent candidate for assimilation. I shall lie in wait for his return.
  1. Boards
  2. 3D Movie Maker
  3. Board Claimed...
  • Topic Archived